Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all the Mexicans on here part 2

Lets get this one going again.

Music video by Los Tigres Del Norte performing Jefe De Jefes. (C) 1997 Los Tigres Del Norte, Inc. Exclusively licensed in the United States to Fonovisa#LosTi...

it wont let me embed it

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Beaner right here. Just got deported 6months ago and im bizzack now!! (of course with a couple thou$and and long walks) puro pinche paisa

Comment

Not that many Mexicans in here YET?

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe
          Not that many Mexicans in here YET?
          guey we're here, just lazy

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe
            Beaner right here. Just got deported 6months ago and im bizzack now!! (of course with a couple thou$and and long walks) puro pinche paisa
            wow what a classy fuckin dude right here

Comment

We are still crossing the border

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

hay esta cabrones un corrido perron.....
                I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Hora cabron!!! Yah llegamos!
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Pinches cabrones mojados!!

Comment

ahuevo cabron

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Embed still no workie.....
                      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

The new band I play in... Grupo Voltaje- "NEcesito Olvidarte" first single

El Grupo Voltaje presenta su primer sencillo titulado Necesito Olvidarte. Muchas gracias a todos los que nos brindan su apollo.

Comment

Originally posted by MILK
                          The new band I play in... Grupo Voltaje- "NEcesito Olvidarte" first single

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEa5biArJDc

para ser el primer sencillo esta bien si se avientan guey....

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ??
                            para ser el primer sencillo esta bien si se avientan guey....

Gracias guey!!

Comment

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                              X