Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Pfffffffffffft... thinking science and finance are priorities. LMAO
    What do you expect with a knee grow as president?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      You'RE the one posting with knee grow grammar.
      You're the one with the protruding brow... I think. Shit, it sounded good.

Go Tigers?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
        Not to say that we are not the ones advanced. If something like this were to be true, why do we have to be at the bottom of the totem pole?
        Well if we were more advanced, wouldnt we be the ones able to go to their planet instead of visa versa?

Comment

You're the one with the protruding brow... I think. Shit, it sounded good.

Go Tigers?
          You calling me a Cro Magnon? Them's fightin' words, Cletus. Not everyone can be as purdy as you.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
            Not to say that we are not the ones advanced. If something like this were to be true, why do we have to be at the bottom of the totem pole?
            Maybe we would have been exploring space by now if it werent for the religious community of centuries past.

Comment

You calling me a Cro Magnon? Them's fightin' words, Cletus. Not everyone can be as purdy as you.
              Quit sweatin' mah forehead slope!

Comment

Maybe we would have been exploring space by now if it werent for the religious community of centuries past.
                Please... the first man to step foot on the moon was Protestant.

Comment

Yessir, history shows the Catholic Church really did keep all those heretic rocket scientists back in the 1500's under lock and key, lol.

Comment

Please... the first man to step foot on the moon was Protestant.
                    Yeah, but said Protestant would have stepped on the moon 300yrs ago.

Comment

Yeah, but said Protestant would have stepped on the moon 300yrs ago.
                      Ummmmmmmmmmm no.

Said Protestant did say that they saw a UFO on the Apollo 11 mission. Said Protestant is also a West Point (Engineering) that turned down a full-ride to MIT.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Yessir, history shows the Catholic Church really did keep all those heretic rocket scientists back in the 1500's under lock and key, lol.
                        LMAO!!! Physicians and rocket science don't mix too well.

Comment

Yeah, I should have said all those rocket surgeons and brain scientists.

Comment

Eh... it's not that prestigious. All he does is push drugs and cuts people. Any gangsta can do that.

Comment

I hope you are kidding.
                              I am, but I am sure if this happened, it would be similar to whites first meeting native americans and africans.
                              De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                                I am, but I am sure if this happened, it would be similar to whites first meeting native americans and africans.
                                We would kill them, take their shit and enslave the rest?

Comment

Working...
                                X