Clear All

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    Awww... come on. That's no fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      It was running down his leg.
      lmmfgdao!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So, if you have problems with the Texas Penal Code and Traffic Codes, will you still enforce them when you're a police officer?
        You're damn right I will, the difference between me and the guy who arrested me is I have morals. Next question please!
        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

You're damn right I will, the difference between me and the guy who arrested me is I have morals. Next question please!
          Blake, how many "inaccuracies" are there now in this story?

Your license is invalid? Why?

Which academy are you going to attend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

LMAO repost!!!!!!

Comment

LMAO repost!!!!!!
              Better?

Comment

Just the ones we keep asking.

Comment

You mean these,

Comment

You and Mike can ask all you want, however I don't have to nor will I answer you questions that pertain to MY private life.

Comment

You and Mike can ask all you want, however I don't have to nor will I answer you questions that pertain to MY private life.
                      Can you see the "inaccuracies" in your story?

Comment

You already have answered questions pertaining to your private life, which led to these questions. You also asked for more questions.

Are you going to handle yourself any better in court, officer?

Comment

Ya, but at the time of this discussion, we were discussing MY motives, not the whole picture. See the difference?
                          You are right the average officer doing the real work doesn't care a lot about revenue on a day to day basis. The sad part is that the entire system is being driven that direction by politicians that can't balance check books.

Comment

You already have answered questions pertaining to your private life, which led to these questions. You also asked for more questions.

Are you going to handle yourself any better in court, officer?
                            I'm afraid I don't understand what your saying! The questions I have asked are all on topic for the most part, where I choose to police at is a different topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              You are right the average officer doing the real work doesn't care a lot about revenue on a day to day basis. The sad part is that the entire system is being driven that direction by politicians that can't balance check books.

Say whaaaat

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                The city I worked for had over 80% revenue generated through fines by the PD. Trust me, I know. I think I might have stayed in the field longer if I had worked for a better municipality. Oh well, no complaints now.

Comment

Working...
                                X