Baron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    nope, just annoyed that your newb ass thinks youre hot shit around here lately.

i know why he made an alias. to circumvent a bullshit ban. circumvent CIRCUMVENT circumvent.

i want to know why he got banned. donsvo has banned me for no reason before and i made an alias to CIRCUMVENT the ban.
    Look at you, using your big words and shit. I personally couldn't care less if or why naynay was banned. He was trollin, let him troll. He just needs to know he's stepped over the line and some people won't take too well to seein his face around.
    Last edited by Probie; 11-23-2013, 12:06 AM.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

oops, i must have skipped over that bit.

so what did naynay do that made him want to create an alias? sounds like nothing, just some people who are a bit too sensitve and couldnt handle his posts. same with dammitsteve. sure, he seemed like an idiot, but that's always been accepted around here, at least it was on dfwstangs.
        naynay made that alias when he was banned earlier this year, then when his main screen name got isolated to the smack he returned to using the alias to circumvent the isolation.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Look at you, using your big words and shit. I personally could care less if or why naynay was banned. He was trollin, let him troll. He just needs to know he's stepped over the line and some people won't take too well to seein his face around.
          [probie] are you just fucking stupid? [/probie]

whatever dude, i havent seen any lines being crossed by him. i guess you werent over on dfwstangs long or ever. if i've seen any lines crossed, it was over there, all the time, and bans were few and far.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            naynay made that alias when he was banned earlier this year, then when his main screen name got isolated to the smack he returned to using the alias to circumvent the isolation.
            see, that's weak.

Comment

whatever dude, i havent seen any lines being crossed by him. i guess you werent over on dfwstangs long or ever. if i've seen any lines crossed, it was over there, all the time, and bans were few and far.
              Lol. Like I said, I do not care if he is banned or not. He is a minor annoyance to me at best. But some people have a real problem with him. Do you need Hooked on Phonics? Cause you have some reading comprehension problems.

Edit. I'm sorry my phone decided that it wanted to auto correct couldn't to could. My statement above stands.
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Lol. Like I said, I do not care if he is banned or not. He is a minor annoyance to me at best. But some people have a real problem with him. Do you need Hooked on Phonics? Cause you have some reading comprehension problems.
                hah, what am i not comprehending? because i initially missed the word CIRCUMVENT?

i guarantee i'm smarter than you. just saying

Comment

Edit. I'm sorry my phone decided that it wanted to auto correct couldn't to could. My statement above stands.
                  lol the ole auto correct excuse! where's slow99??

Comment

You two pussies meet at JITB in 15 or shut the fuck up!

Comment

lol the ole auto correct excuse! where's slow99??
                      hah, what am i not comprehending? because i initially missed the word CIRCUMVENT?

Firstly you seem to lack the ability to use context clues to get the message from a statement in which one word is wrong. Secondly, you seem to think I want Naynay banned.

Comment

Firstly you seem to lack the ability to use context clues to get the message from a statement in which one word is wrong. Secondly, you seem to think I want Naynay banned.
                        oh. my ability to use context clues is awesome. i just figured you were a dumb shit.

sorry probie, pokulski blatz let the dickhead out of me tonight, and i just decided to let it rain on you too.

can we be buddies now?

Comment

Meh, I'm done bein an asshole for at least tonight

Comment

I'm glad yall decided to take my advice.

Comment

Meh, I'm done bein an asshole for at least tonight
                              sweet. i think i'm good for the next couple of months.

Comment

Yes, at least based on your initial post, you are not comprehending circumvent because that is all you had to say:

not that i give a fuck, but that's false.

there are several aliases on here that havent been banned, like god, jesus, santa claus, and some other gay shit.
                                Since all of your points seem to refer back to Canada, BlackSnake was "banned" to the smack over there 7 years ago, exactly like Naynay is here and now. So by your reasoning, precedence has been set and you shouldn't have any complaints.

Comment

Working...
                                X