Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yeah!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• That was awesome!!!

Comment

• Haha, greatness! As usual!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Haha, greatness! As usual!
          But did it change your mind?

Comment

• Another fucking greatness...ha

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              Is that water in your fog light?

David
              Yes, water and mud! Those are actually Hella driving lights. They were completely submerged for a few minutes during the first 'stuck' as I was nose in the hole with my rear tires out of it. That's also where most of the mud in the window area came from (spinning tires trying to reverse out). I was able to drain and clean it out at home, and it still works (though the bulb probably won't last long).

I actually intended on replacing those anyways, for something smaller. I already had them and when the smaller KC light broke, I threw these on in the mean time.

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              But did it change your mind?
              Yeah, I pretty much already had. I realized that the whole 'van' plan gets goofed up with a suv (non-jeep), since one of the benefits will be to be able to flat tow the jeep behind for some trips, at least until I do a 4x4 conversion.

Comment

• LMAO

Jared goes hard in the paint!

David

Comment

• I am really thinking about going with some Fuel Hostage rims, and Nitto Terra Grappler tires. This was my inspiration, lol. I do dig the fender flares, but don't need them, sticking with stock sized rims and tiny bit bigger tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    I am really thinking about going with some Fuel Hostage rims, and Nitto Terra Grappler tires. This was my inspiration, lol. I do dig the fender flares, but don't need them, sticking with stock sized rims and tiny bit bigger tires.
                    It all depends on the offset/backspacing. You don't want your truck to look like a roller skate!

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      It all depends on the offset/backspacing. You don't want your truck to look like a roller skate!
                      Same offset as the stock rims. The Nitto's are 285/65, my currents are 275/60, so should be close

Comment

• Dropping the truck off tomorrow at Mike's for a 2 inch lift on front, and some Toyo AT II's!
                        Keeping the stock rims, no need to get new ones right now, save some money for other shit. I'll post a pic tomorrow aft I pick it up. Super excited to go to the park in a month or 2!

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            Dropping the truck off tomorrow at Mike's for a 2 inch lift on front, and some Toyo AT II's!
                            Keeping the stock rims, no need to get new ones right now, save some money for other shit. I'll post a pic tomorrow aft I pick it up. Super excited to go to the park in a month or 2!
                            Leveling kit? You'll love it, doesnt mess w geometry much and takes the forward rake away, my truck with 1.5" spacers is within 1/4" of sitting level now.

Comment

• Wish I could have gone, looks like you guys had a good time. My truck hasn't seen a dirt road in probably 2 years.

<<< '03 TRD Tacoma 4x4
                              Justin

Comment

• I guess I'll just post Jeep stuff in here.

Went ahead and installed the CB that's been sitting in my garage for about a year.. I know CB is just about dead but there's still enough use, and hell, the radio was only $30. I have had the antenna for years (since the Suburban) and probably have less the $100 in everything.

Still need to tune the antenna but don't have an SWR meter.

Mounted a remote speaker next to me so I can keep the cb volume low and still listen to the radio.

I can also turn it around if I want to hear it from outside.

Or from the rear.

I did go ahead and buy a cheap handheld HAM radio, though I dont have my license yet. I do think I will eventually but went ahead and got the radio since it's legal to monitor, and to use in emergency situations, so at least I can get that use too. And this thing was really cheap. If / when I get my license I will probably do a vehicle mounted unit too. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LG92WF8...1-9156a1fa947a
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X