Anyone on here good at website stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here good at website stuff

Long story short, I may be on the way out of a bad business relationship. The other party was the brains of hosting, websites, creating them ect. He used launchpad to create the site and currently have it hosted through A2 Hosting. We have a site created now and if he pulls the plug I need help copying as much as I can before the relationship dissolves and getting it relaunched with a new host.

The client who the site is for has their business opening up in about a month and hes threatening to drop the hosting on 10/31. Hes being a real bitch and throwing a hissy fit.

Im not as well versed in all this and need some help. Anyone do this for a living or real proficient in this stuff? There is a strong chance that if you are good there can be a long term money per month relationship to make small changes and updates to the site.

Watch out on copying the site's page text if you aren't the intellectual owner of the content. Not only does Google slap you down for plagiarism but you can be sued by the other party.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Watch out on copying the site's page text if you aren't the intellectual owner of the content. Not only does Google slap you down for plagiarism but you can be sued by the other party.
      I'm an owner. Equal partner. That's not a concern. I just don't know that part of the business

Comment

What is the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          What is the site?
          its a site for a business we are marketing for.

Comment

Working...
          X