No announcement yet.

Boys vs. Vikequeens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A win is a win. What a lot of you people are forgetting is that the Cowboys are tired and fatigued, they have played 3 games in 11 days. The Ravens defense was no joke, the Foreskins had our defense running up and down the field every time they had the ball and the Vikequeens run the same offense as we do, they knew how to attack our defense. They also needed to win this game a lot more than we did, playing for their fallen coach, fighting for their division and they were at home.

Fuck the GSpotmen, we had them against the ropes too and we will be rested enough to give them a good game and if we lose, oh well we still have a good enough record to get into the tournament. They have to play Pitt on Sunday and I'm sure they will get after that retard Eli so they should lose and we will have a 2.5 game lead on them going into our game with them.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Looks like the Vikings are still bitching about the no call at the end. We got screwed as well on a few calls, nobody's crying about those. At the end of the day, the win is all that matters. Three games in 12 days, at Minnesota who needed that one bad, I'll take the W and be happy.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Looks like the Vikings are still bitching about the no call at the end. We got screwed as well on a few calls, nobody's crying about those. At the end of the day, the win is all that matters. Three games in 12 days, at Minnesota who needed that one bad, I'll take the W and be happy.
        I've never seen so many crybabies. They are acting like every call in the game went against them.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Damned cry babies! That bullshit call on clipping against Escobar sucked! The long run that Zeek got called back and that one had us in the redzone. I also don't know why they were crying at the end of the game, he over threw his receiver before he got hit in the facemask, FUCK THEM!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I like both teams

The officiating was horrible , most of the calls / no calls were against Minnesota but, that didn't lose them the game

TJ can't block a 1 mph breeze and Adams kick off fumble did

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Damned cry babies! That bullshit call on clipping against Escobar sucked! The long run that Zeek got called back and that one had us in the redzone. I also don't know why they were crying at the end of the game, he over threw his receiver before he got hit in the facemask, FUCK THEM!
              Hands to the face doesn't matter if he overthrew the receiver. That only matters on a defensive PI call.

And with the tackle false start, it would have been offsetting penalties, and they still would have been backed up 5 yards for the first false start call. Game would have ended the same way.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Lmao I still hear cowgirl fans crying about Dez's no catch!

Comment

Working...
                X