lamar-jackson-says-johnny-manziel-offered-him-life-advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lamar-jackson-says-johnny-manziel-offered-him-life-advice

Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson said former Heisman winner Johnny Manziel gave him Heisman advice. (Getty)
    After winning the Heisman Trophy on Saturday night, Louisville quarterback was greeted by many former winners, including former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel.

Jackson told the Dan Patrick Show on Monday that Manziel stopped by his room and offered him some advice on life and being a Heisman winner.

“Johnny Manziel, he was telling me a lot of positive things,” Jackson said. “He told me, ‘Man, have fun in college, you can only stay here a certain amount of time, have fun with it.'”

After winning the Heisman Trophy on Saturday night, Louisville quarterback was greeted by many former winners, including former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel. Jackson told the Dan Patrick Show on Monday that Manziel stopped by his room and offered him some advice on life and being a Heisman winner. “Johnny Manziel, he was telling me a lot of positive things,” Jackson said.

lol.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Nothing like taking Life advice from a total fuck up

Comment

He should do the exact opposite of whatever Johnny says.

Comment

Kind of like this

Comment

Working...
          X