X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome keeps crashing, I can't work

Help!

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated!
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Can you give more details? Have you disabled your extensions and tried it?

Comment

Have you tried turning your computer off and back on again?

Comment

Top tier IT help, boys.

Comment

Fucking Russians!
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Have you tried another browser? That's what we do here.

Doesn't work in IE? Try Chrome. Not in Chrome? How about Firefox.. lol

Comment

Man this thread took off!

(Embarrassed to ask) How do I turn off extensions?

I am an idiot when it comes to this stuff, I turned it off, let the computer update, restarted, still the crashing
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                Man this thread took off!

(Embarrassed to ask) How do I turn off extensions?

I am an idiot when it comes to this stuff, I turned it off, let the computer update, restarted, still the crashing
                the three vertical dots on the top right, then settings, then extensions on the top left.

Comment

They were already turned off.

Should I run cc cleaner or an antivirus system check? I'm out over my skis with this, clearly.

Comment

download Opera!

Comment

lol at the tags. IE is set to clear history when it's closed.

Comment

Mine was doing that and I ran some Malware bytes program and it fixed it.

<---Also computer illiterate

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                          lol at the tags. IE is set to clear history when it's closed.
                          History has nothing to do with cookies and or temporary files.

Run CCleaner, run Malware Bytes, then try again.

Comment

Working...
                          X