Drones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drones

My kid wants a drone copter deal for Christmas. He's 9, and I'd like to be $150 or less. We have plenty of open space to fly as there are 2 large soccer fields, a park, and 2 large tee ball fields just down the road from our house. I'm sure he'd like a camera on it, but nothing HD required. I'm sure some of you are drone gurus, so any suggestions? TIA

-B

They have some really cool micro drones and mini drones that are supposed to work pretty well on amazon for anywhere from $40 and up.

Comment

Thinking of getting this for my nephew.

Check out the video under the product information tab. Cool stuff. Might get one for myself.

Let BedBathandBeyond.com help you discover designer brands & home goods at the lowest prices online. With free shipping on EVERYTHING*. See for yourself why shoppers love our selection & award-winning customer service.

Comment

Flite Test is here to educate, entertain and elevate those who have an interest in flight. We live in a world where people are inside too much, disconnected too often and passionate about too little. We are leading the charge for the worldwide community of people passionate about flight, creating the means both virtually and physically for them to connect relationally, grow intellectually and share widely their passion with others.

These guys love drones and E-planes

Comment

I know this is a little late but best buy is clearing our the 3DR Solo for $299. Double your price but this used to be an over $1k drone. Needs gopro separately too. Even though they're getting out of the consumer drone business it might be something to look into.

Comment

If you want a durable basic flyer for under 150, try la traxxs alias. It's made by Traxxas and I've owned a few that are very very tough. Just the occasional motor swap.
            sigpic

Comment

Late the thread, but ive owned 4 drones now. The only way to go is the ones with GPS. Any of the cheaper lower ones are going to be a waste of your money. They dont hover right and the wind around here will take it and be gone. Stick with DJI, spend a little more money and get something that will last and come back after flying.

Comment

Got to play with a tiny whoop yesterday. pretty freaking awesome.

tinywhoop.com

Comment

Working...
                X