No announcement yet.

F-350... Bronco??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck that price in the goat ass. I'd rather have the cab space and bed like this truck

Comment

LMAO @ the $30k price.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
        That's looks cool. Should have been a first gen Excursion
        My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        It isn't a powerstroke though. Badges are full of shit. That's a gutless pre-powerstroke 7.3 indirect injection.

That diminishes the value a ton.
        Really? I thought the engine looked odd with that intake (can't say I've ever seen it like that before). Is that with the IDI stands for? What exactly are the differences?

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
        I have been looking for one for about a year now. Most are really expensive. I went and looked at one about 8 months ago. It needed a little work. The downside to the one I looked at was it was purple and had a 460. I still would like to buy one. They are very roomy. There was another one local for sale that I would have bought, but the guy never responded to my emails. There are a bunch of flakes on Craigslist.

CN
        Although I probably couldn't afford it, I'm always on the lookout for one. Sometimes I wish I had looked harder for a PowerStroke instead of getting the truck I have now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          It isn't a powerstroke though. Badges are full of shit. That's a gutless pre-powerstroke 7.3 indirect injection.

That diminishes the value a ton.
          They were better than the non turbo IDI. I dont remember them being that horrible.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It was the same engine, just boosted. The trucks were lighter than they are now, but it was only 190hp/330ish tq. I think the PSD was 235/440 or something, but was a runner, and could be bumped. I think you could dump a ton of cash and get the IDI to 275ish.

Comment

Yeah IDI was gutless but reliable
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
              X