No announcement yet.

Hey dumb phone users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I an in for about 5 of these. With any luck it will use a micro USB charger.

Who in the hell is zack morris?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

If only there was a way to search for words, names, or phrases on the internet.

Someone should invent some kind of query motor or something.
      sigpic

Comment

Saved by the Bell

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          If only there was a way to search for words, names, or phrases on the internet.

Someone should invent some kind of query motor or something.
          I google the name and just found someone from a kids show.

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          Saved by the Bell
          I had assumed that who ever posted was talking about a real person but I still do not understand the reference to the show.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The only feature it needs to have would be the ability to be a WiFi hot spot. That way you could bring your tablet with you to surf the internet

Comment

I google the name and just found someone from a kids show.
              There's your fucking answer.

Congrats.
              sigpic

Comment

SVO playing dumb with pop culture references is as entertaining as nay-nay playing dumb with left wing shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  SVO playing dumb with pop culture references is as entertaining as nay-nay playing dumb with left wing shenanigans.
                  He's only recently had a smart phone. No telling how long it took him to get a TV with more than three channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    He's only recently had a smart phone. No telling how long it took him to get a TV with more than three channels.
                    who needs TV when all you do is count money and pet pussy?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      who needs TV when all you do is count money and pet pussy?
                      Niiiiice

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        My TV has zero channels. It is not hooked up to anything except an Xbox that I do not play, I do not have cable, and I haven't watched TV in 15 + years.

Comment

My favorite phone from way back was my Sony Ericsson W810i. Half walkman, half phone. Loved that damn thing.
                          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                            My favorite phone from way back was my Sony Ericsson W810i. Half walkman, half phone. Loved that damn thing.

This was my 2nd best behind the 3310

We cooked out at lake and i jumped in the lake to cool off. Walking out, buddy at time said, "whats in your pocket"? I looked down and saw imprint of fucking phone. Took phone out and ran to table and water was pouring out. Phone went dead. I knew it was gone, but I still took it apart and let it sit on table. Got home that night, i put it in rice bag(not sure if helped any). Next morning put battery in and fucker came on. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              "15-Year-Old Who Was Gang Raped By Bullies Left This Heartbreaking Letter Before Committing Suicide"
                              ROFL!! ... Click here, you don't want to miss this!!

Yeah anyway I had this one:

Tough as nails. I'd almost go back to it... almost.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X