No announcement yet.

Top 5 performance cars under 20k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he has one, and this is all a pump fake anyways.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      spend a little more and get this 10k mile 95 ZR1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Chevrol...m=232157525347
      For the same money I'd rather have a 40k mile 427 c6.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

that ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5989707290.html

[IMG]https://images.craigslist.org/00w0w_cDsGHhr0J3g_600x450.jpg[/IM]
          Sure, if you like having the IMS bearing grenade and take the $4k engine with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            Sure, if you like having the IMS bearing grenade and take the $4k engine with it.
            But it has a powerful 201hp 2.5L engine.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              i bought my 5.3 LS for $300 so im not sure why we are talking about replacing $4,000 engines. this is trumps america!

ahead of schedule, and under budget.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I've known about pelican a long time. I've owned a few German cars just never a Porsche. Serious, picking it up in 10 days. Not sure I could get more serious. It's going to get abused at autoX and a few HPDEs a year too. It's cheap, so why not?

FD rx7 or Z06 will be next car buy.

And when I get tired of having too many cars, I will sell them all and see what 100k gets me.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  I've known about pelican a long time. I've owned a few German cars just never a Porsche. Serious, picking it up in 10 days. Not sure I could get more serious. It's going to get abused at autoX and a few HPDEs a year too. It's cheap, so why not?

FD rx7 or Z06 will be next car buy.

And when I get tired of having too many cars, I will sell them all and see what 100k gets me.
                  So much winning.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

7 more days and p car comes home. Wife flat out said she doesn't care how many cars I get. Woohoo!

Comment

Working...
                    X