Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will need to see nudes of the Mrs. before we can make any jusgement

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I've been looking at this place in Playa del carmen for my next vacay. For 9 nights in an Emerald Junior Suite its right at 4k all inclusive and those suites are basically oceanfront. I have yet to find better value elsewhere.

The rooms at the Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya Riviera Maya are perfect for resting and relaxing. Book on the Official Website.

Comment

Also, definitely make sure to book an adults only place.

Comment

We had ours at Beloved on Playa Mujeres, in one of their two-story casitas, for a little extra privacy. As the name suggests (little house), there are 7 duplex buildings not attached to the main hotel, that are also closer to the beach. It's one of the smaller resorts, and we hardly saw anyone else, other than at meals and in the pool.

Would go again, but because it's adults only we're going to check out Finest, just up the beach, in April. Friends of ours have been to finest a couple times, and highly recommend it.

Comment

I've stayed at excellence in Playa Mujeres and Rivera Maya. I prefer the Maya over Mujeres. You won't be disappointed either way.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
              will need to see nudes of the Mrs. before we can make any jusgement
              Unfortunately, she won't even let me have nudes for personal use. The cruise is something we want to do later but not for the honeymoon. She is still a little weary of going on a cruise because she was suppose to be on the one that got stranded in the gulf a couple yeqrs ago. She went on one last year with work friends and thought it was ok. We want more beach time though.
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

You're going to marry her and she won't even let you take a picture of her butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  You're going to marry her and she won't even let you take a picture of her butthole?
                  That ain't real love. Run bro, run.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                    I've stayed at excellence in Playa Mujeres and Rivera Maya. I prefer the Maya over Mujeres. You won't be disappointed either way.
                    Out of curiosity, how recent were your stays?
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                      Out of curiosity, how recent were your stays?
                      Mujeres about 5 years ago. Rivera November of 2016. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        I agree with Hawaii. We spent 9 days on Kauai. It was awesome, but cost a bit more than $5k. We have been to each island and Kauai is our favorite. You can probably go there on your budget.
                        Contact Melissa McCoy at melissa.mccoy@mccoytravel.com. She will hook you up...tell her I sent you.

Congrats.
                        We used her for our honeymoon in November, based on your recommendation. She dropped the ball on a couple of things. Nothing that ruined the trip, but kept it from being perfect, and that's pretty unacceptable for what we spent, in my opinion. Nice enough lady, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          We used her for our honeymoon in November, based on your recommendation. She dropped the ball on a couple of things. Nothing that ruined the trip, but kept it from being perfect, and that's pretty unacceptable for what we spent, in my opinion. Nice enough lady, though.
                          Sorry man...she has always taken care of us. Did she make it right?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            Sorry man...she has always taken care of us. Did she make it right?
                            Nope. But no worries. I'd just hate for others to have the same experience.

Comment

Ti kaye resort in st Lucia. Rent a truck. See the whole island and eat at other resorts on cash. Do the private ATV tour and all the tourist stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                                Ti kaye resort in st Lucia. Rent a truck. See the whole island and eat at other resorts on cash. Do the private ATV tour and all the tourist stuff.
                                Holy shit, that place is bad ass! I really like the room a pool and ocean view.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X