• Show
Clear All

• via Imgflip Meme Generator

via Imgflip Meme Generator

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      updates on the LASER_AMG?

I have a line on a producer that would love to film a 1,000hp tufted-suede benz.
      Only W216 in the world with a Carbon Fiber front and rear splitter.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Only W216 in the world with a Carbon Fiber front and rear splitter.
        Are you saying you out whataburgered, SVO?

Comment

• Do we call them rear splitters, or do we default to diffuser? Asking for a friend.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            Do we call them rear splitters, or do we default to diffuser? Asking for a friend.
            Diffuser. I messed up. And yes, I out SVOd SVO. These are one off parts and while one could be made again nobody will ever make the front one again.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• So what makes this diffuser a one of a kind part?

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                So what makes this diffuser a one of a kind part?
                Unsure.

Hit up RW Carbon for all your Mercedes Benz W216 CL63 CL65 AMG parts like this beautiful Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser. Contact us or click the link to learn more

The Mercedes Benz W216 CL 63 65 AMG Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler is no available from RW Carbon. Contact us today by phone to get one or click on the link.

Comment

• thats an alternative fact.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Unsure.

Hit up RW Carbon for all your Mercedes Benz W216 CL63 CL65 AMG parts like this beautiful Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser. Contact us or click the link to learn more

http://www.rwcarbon.com/mercedes-w21...fiber-lip.html
                      Notice the year. Those are for pre 2011 cars that got new rear bumpers. Stupid little things like facts and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                        So what makes this diffuser a one of a kind part?
                        I had to have it custom made as the 2011+ are wider and deeper in that area plus they need a thin spot in the center for the cars active radar crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          I had to have it custom made as the 2011+ are wider and deeper in that area plus they need a thin spot in the center for the cars active radar crap.
                          Could be my fault. I just looked up the generation of the car you posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Could be my fault. I just looked up the generation of the car you posted.
                            It happens. I looked so many times and almost ordered the wrong year ones. In 2011 they did a front and rear facelift so the front splitter and rear diffuser do not fit the 2011+ versions.

Comment

• glad we were able to diffuse that situation.

i didn't want to split the thread up.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X