X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
    Ah yes, the good ole' "stack" method..

1) Why do people do crap like this?

2) Why do those same people think they have a treasure trove?
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      1) Why do people do crap like this?

2) Why do those same people think they have a treasure trove?
      Going by the property it was probably once a junk yard and the owner sent all of the other 4 door and wagon cars to the scrapper but kept around any muscle cars.

So when it was a junkyard they would stack cars to save space.

I mean it looks like the whole property is in a flood plain, that probably why it stopped being a junkyard

Comment

• That old yard is crazy. Everything is too far gone for my taste, but he'll sell the fastbacks. At the very least, somebody will get them for the VIN and do a dynacorn body, especially if any of those 67/68 fastbacks are S code 390s.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          That old yard is crazy. Everything is too far gone for my taste, but he'll sell the fastbacks. At the very least, somebody will get them for the VIN and do a dynacorn body, especially if any of those 67/68 fastbacks are S code 390s.
          You are correct, Its nothing but junk and I wouldn't waste my time, but there's some fools out there I'm sure...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I guess all the slotted mags have been picked clean?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Fancy dress up kit valued at $1,000, lofl.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Fancy dress up kit valued at $1,000, lofl.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5980825172.html
                I bet that truck, even in gasser form, will sell fast, extremely fast.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Holy crap. Who wants to loan me some coin?
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

• That title's a tad misleading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        That title's a tad misleading.
                        Yeah, should say I have 170 crap cars and 5 good ones.

Comment

• I found what is left of my old Fobra. Sold it to a coworker in 2010 and it looked like this.

Now it has come to this. According to his FB, he stripped it years ago to turn it into a purple show car with TVs and an X Box.

1998 GT Cobra Style Mustang - $3000 (NE DFW)

Comment

• ruined
                            sigpic

Comment

• J-LUV needs to buy his old car back.

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X