Tablet with USB & HDMI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by habs4me View Post
    Toshiba Trive 10.1 has full size USB, HDMI an SD slots.
    Dude, that looks sick! Thanks, man. I'm going to have to read up. Android based and it looks like regular HDMI too.

Comment

Acutally, I think I like the Excite 10 LE better. It's the thinnest 10" tablet there is, and still has built in ports.

Comment

Did you score one yet?
        I picked up some laptops today that my buddy got from auction last week.
        One is an Acer Iconia W-500 tablet. It has USB, SD card reader, and HDMI out. It has a dock with a keyboard as well as a USB port, may be a couple. It is currently running Win 7, may load 8 tomorrow.
        Let me know if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          Did you score one yet?
          I picked up some laptops today that my buddy got from auction last week.
          One is an Acer Iconia W-500 tablet. It has USB, SD card reader, and HDMI out. It has a dock with a keyboard as well as a USB port, may be a couple. It is currently running Win 7, may load 8 tomorrow.
          Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for looking out, man. I just noticed this reply. Let me do some research on it... I think I want an Android OS. I'll PM you if I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Thanks for looking out, man. I just noticed this reply. Let me do some research on it... I think I want an Android OS. I'll PM you if I'm interested.
            Sorry, it sold yesterday....
            I played with it for a while and if it had cellular data I would have kept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              Sorry, it sold yesterday....
              I played with it for a while and if it had cellular data I would have kept it.

I snooze, I lose. Thanks again for thinking of me, I wish I would have kept a closer eye on this thread.

Comment

I still can't find shit that fits this bill. The Toshiba Thrive has been phased out, I can't find them anywhere (want to play with one before buying). I've found models with all the ports I want, but they are Windows, not Android.

I found an Android tablet yesterday that had everything but HDMI, which I thought was weird because HDMI is pretty standard now. WTF? I can't be the only one that wants USB & HDMI on an Android tablet?

Comment

I want USB 2.0, not micro USB.

Comment

I've seen a low cost tablet at Walmart that has hdmi and usb. I picked up 2 for my kids.

The EFUN Nextbook Next7P12-8G with WiFi 7.0" Touchscreen Tablet PC makes it easy to connect to your world on the go. Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System lets you complete any task.

EFUN Nextbook Next7P12-8G with WiFi 7.0" Touchscreen Tablet PC:

Technical Specifications:

1GHz Cortex A9 processor1GB DDR3 of system memory and 8GB on-board storage memory
                    7.0" touchscreen, 800 x 480 resolution
                    Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFiAdditional

Features:

Front 0.3MP webcam
                    USB 2.0 port, Micro-USB 2.0 port, mini-HDMI port, 3.5mm jack8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
                    1080p HD video playback
                    G-Sensor
                    Up to 5 hours of run time on a full charge
                    Weighs 325.9 g; 192mm x 11.3mm x 117.66mm dimensions

Software and Applications:

Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
                    Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, Google Play Movies, YouTube, Google Latitude, Games
                    Office Suit, Chrome and Google Play (for applications)

Music PlayerMedia Formats:

AAC, MP3, H.264, MPEG-4, WMV, AVC

What's in the Box:Tablet, Battery and AC adapter.

It's not a badass by any means, but for $79 it's a great bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                      I've seen a low cost tablet at Walmart that has hdmi and usb. I picked up 2 for my kids.

The EFUN Nextbook Next7P12-8G with WiFi 7.0" Touchscreen Tablet PC makes it easy to connect to your world on the go. Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System lets you complete any task.

EFUN Nextbook Next7P12-8G with WiFi 7.0" Touchscreen Tablet PC:

Technical Specifications:

1GHz Cortex A9 processor1GB DDR3 of system memory and 8GB on-board storage memory
                      7.0" touchscreen, 800 x 480 resolution
                      Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFiAdditional

Features:

Front 0.3MP webcam
                      USB 2.0 port, Micro-USB 2.0 port, mini-HDMI port, 3.5mm jack8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
                      1080p HD video playback
                      G-Sensor
                      Up to 5 hours of run time on a full charge
                      Weighs 325.9 g; 192mm x 11.3mm x 117.66mm dimensions

Software and Applications:

Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
                      Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, Google Play Movies, YouTube, Google Latitude, Games
                      Office Suit, Chrome and Google Play (for applications)

Music PlayerMedia Formats:

AAC, MP3, H.264, MPEG-4, WMV, AVC

What's in the Box:Tablet, Battery and AC adapter.

It's not a badass by any means, but for $79 it's a great bargain.
                      Thanks for posting. If it was a 10", I would be all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        Thanks for posting. If it was a 10", I would be all over it.
                        They make a 10" as well, but I have no experience with it.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                          They make a 10" as well, but I have no experience with it.
                          Thanks, I'll go check one out.

Comment

Working...
                          X