No announcement yet.

EAA Witness .45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been trying to find a fullsize 9mm witness, but no one seems to have any in stock(online anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      What version and how old? I have an older steel and I love it. Still has the full slide instead of the thinned down nonsense. I love it so far, mine is 10mm
      I will be honest, I really don't know much about it or them in general. I know it is steel, blue.. .45 Has Witness on the side and it also has 10299 then further down it has AE90253 Says Cocoa FL - assembled or manufactured in Italy

Anyone know what all this means? Ceeej?
      GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
        Ive been trying to find a fullsize 9mm witness, but no one seems to have any in stock(online anyway)
        buds has them in a polymer frame $366. Saw one on texasguntrader for $300 used

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          buds has them in a polymer frame $366. Saw one on texasguntrader for $300 used
          Yeah, the polymers are the only ones anyone has in stock, id prefer the steel frame though. I have enough plastic guns with my XDs, lol.

Comment

I really like the steel frames. Solid and dependable. And you can switch slides to any caliber.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I really like the steel frames. Solid and dependable. And you can switch slides to any caliber.
              Any issuses with the polymer frames that you have heard of? I'm kinda liking the looks of the Witness Polymer Carry model... anyone know the difference between the "carry" model, and the compacts?

I'd like to get a gun to carry after I complete the CHL course. Held a Bersa PP9cc today and felt it was a pretty good size...

Comment

No issues, just my preference.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
                  I'm kinda liking the looks of the Witness Polymer Carry model... anyone know the difference between the "carry" model, and the compacts?
                  I've seen those as cheap as $359 at the gun show. The carry is like any other "service" model, shorter barrel with full size grip. The compact is a shorter barrel and grip.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Even the compact is a pretty decent sized pistol. I have carried a compact, it is a pretty large carry gun.

Comment

I picked up the EAA Witness P Compact 9mm this past November and so far the gun has been a solid shooter with no issues. Here is a link to the gun. http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/2-EA999106

Comment

If I could get the gun with an ambi safety, I would witness it's glory and testify LOL...
                        sigpic
                        COBRA WANTS YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by CobraCommander View Post
                          If I could get the gun with an ambi safety, I would witness it's glory and testify LOL...
                          http://www.henningshootsguns.com/shop/safeties.html

They did make it, I think you can still get the part from EAA, dont have the PN though...

Comment

GIFSoup

Comment

Working...
                            X