Lever Action Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lever Action Rifles

Anyone here into lever action rigles? Been thinkin bout pickin up a Henry .22 as a cheap plinker. Can't stand bolt action for some reason. And after doing a little research, might be interested in a larger caliber Marlin.

Anyone have any insight or opinions on the lever action guns?

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

I don't have any insight, but I've been eyeballing a Henry Big boy 44mag for a while now.
    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
    sigpic

Comment

instead of buying a brand new lever action .22 why not go buy a vintage one? something cool to really collect and shoot

Comment

I have an 1873 Winchester in 44-40 that I absolutely love to shoot.

Comment

I love my Marlin 30-30. No complaints. I also have an 1873 44-40. It was my great grandfathers, great gun as well.

Comment

I want a lever action 9mm. That would be awesome.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I have a Rossi Puma 92 in .38/.357 but I dearly want a Marlin Lever Action Cowboy in .38/.357

Comment

I've had hankering to pick up a rossi ranchhand "pistol" in 44 mag.
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I have a Henry 22 and It's a blast to shoot. Also have a Winchester 94 carbine that is one of the best carrying and pointing guns I have.
                  "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I want one in 44mag or 357mag. No scope just iron sights. The lever action always reminds me of the Rifle Man show way back in the day.
                    http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

Since my range only allows long guns that are rim fires I am really into them and have quite a few that are lever actions. My favorite is a 40 year old Browning BLR22.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I have a Glenfield Model 30A that my dad bought for me back in the early 60's. Very accurate and a fun gun to shoot. I remember it was 39 bucks out of the Speigel catalogue, and for an additional 9 bucks, you also received a 4X Tasco scope.. I also have dad's Model 94 in 32 Special cal. bought in the 1930's.
                        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          I want a lever action 9mm. That would be awesome.
                          .38/.357mag, and a few are still made in .38-40, but that one is actually a 10mm bullet, not a 9mm.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                            Since my range only allows long guns that are rim fires I am really into them and have quite a few that are lever actions. My favorite is a 40 year old Browning BLR22.
                            Your range only allows .22 rifles?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Your range only allows .22 rifles?
                              While that's ghey, Yale's choot guns can still ring the gong!

Comment

Working...
                              X