Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    You should get you a junky ass old C10 truck and put a bunch of airbags on it to turn it into a circus truck.
    Yeah that shits retarded also

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Yeah that shits retarded also

Don't tell Naynus, he thinks it is cool.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Makes sense

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• From an email...

It will be time to do some spring cleaning soon at my house and I'd really like to have my garage back. I've had or project car or another in my garage since I've lived in my home the last 15 years. Flamer has been kept in there for about 6 years now.

I know we have talked in the past about when I sold it giving you guys the first right of refusal. I know Danny and I had a conversation a few years back and we disagreed on the value of the car. Now I realize the nature of cars you can never get the money out of a car you put into it. When Grundy told me it should be worth $7500 in 2010 I was overly excited and understandably wanted to get every dime I could for it if I sold it.

I've had and used it for years. Fixed the heater core, replaced the dash pad and made other minor improvements over the years. The car still runs and drives pretty well. I'm thinking a fair price would be $3000. What do you guys think, Make me an offer?

He named it.... "Flamer"?!
          Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Lol its baaaaaaaack!

Comment

• My latest CL score... Needs a few things but my best yet.
              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Didn't you build that Tbird for your sister?

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  From an email...

Dude, sweet.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    From an email...

I had some interest in that car a few years back, but it seems whoever was selling was asking crazy money. Whats the story on it ? I'm still looking for an 83-86 for a project.

Comment

• Does that car have a 302 in it? I need a damn turbo coupe!
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• hav e you never taken a stab at why danny goes by 46Tbird?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          hav e you never taken a stab at why danny goes by 46Tbird?
                          Have you taken a stab at giving Matt that $300, bitch?

Comment

• Just in case you decided to miss the thread again, pussy:

Comment

• Nevermind guys, I am buying this:

Comment

• Since you need 11 months to get something together for my little 13 second car i have no interest. I dont want to ruin this thread. you can find me on facebook if you want an open forum to discuss.

Comment

Working...
                                X