X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fronteir and Aeroprecision Lowers in stock

79 for the polys:

200 for the aero 7075:

Don't get screwed into over paying from some individual!

Yeah Aero has been in stock for a few days now. Every now and again they drop off but mostly in stock.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Yeah Aero has been in stock for a few days now. Every now and again they drop off but mostly in stock.
      know of any cheap stripped uppers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        know of any cheap stripped uppers?
        This is what I need. I would like a couple flat tops for under $120 and maybe a fixed A2 carry handle upper or two.

Now that I have two of the New Frontier Poly's I wouldn't mind finding two of their poly uppers also.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          This is what I need. I would like a couple flat tops for under $120 and maybe a fixed A2 carry handle upper or two.

Now that I have two of the New Frontier Poly's I wouldn't mind finding two of their poly uppers also.
          I'll let you know if I find any, please keep me updated if you do as well. I think I signed up for at least 20 email alerts.

Comment

AP has them in stock (lower receiver), however you have no way to track your order once you place it. You can't log in to check processing, shipping, or order status. I emailed them two weeks after placing my order and they were less than helpful. Its a pretty good price considering the times we are in , just be warned its difficult know where your order stands.

Comment

MidwestPX just sent me a tracking number for an order I placed a few hours ago.

Mr Hart was the ffl an he processe the request immediately as well.

Let's hope it runs as smoothly as its appearing.

Comment

+1 on Midwest PX. I ordered on Friday and picked up at FFL on following Wednesday.

Comment

new frontier polys are back in stock

Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

You can get the new frontiers local at white wing weaponry for $124.99.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny1999 View Post
                      AP has them in stock (lower receiver), however you have no way to track your order once you place it. You can't log in to check processing, shipping, or order status. I emailed them two weeks after placing my order and they were less than helpful. Its a pretty good price considering the times we are in , just be warned its difficult know where your order stands.
                      I ordered 2 from them on 1/27 and they had them shipped out by 2/4, I would say that isn't too bad by todays standards considering I've got in stock uppers still out from RedX that I ordered in december.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Is that the assembled lower?

If you are a CHL holder, you can get this one, shipped to Jeff for $100.29 non CHL will be 105.29. That includes the FFL fee.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post

Do they have a website?
                          Originally posted by SEB
                          ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            Is that the assembled lower?

If you are a CHL holder, you can get this one, shipped to Jeff for $100.29 non CHL will be 105.29. That includes the FFL fee.
                            No it is stripped, I didn't know what those would come out to with shipping and ffl so I was just throwing it out there. The younger generation doesn't like to wait so this could be the instant gratification they are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by 93WHITELXCOUPE View Post
                              Do they have a website?

I haven't purchased anything there, but they are knowledgable and friendly.
                              Last time I was there they were still ordering pmags for people on a 2-3week wait at normal price.

Comment

Working...
                              X