New Fronteir and Aeroprecision Lowers in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    I ordered 2 from them on 1/27 and they had them shipped out by 2/4, I would say that isn't too bad by todays standards considering I've got in stock uppers still out from RedX that I ordered in december.
    For reference I still havent received my lower from Aero.

Comment

I am passing on the redx uppers. Too much uncertainty with the way they handle things

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny1999 View Post
        For reference I still havent received my lower from Aero.
        When did you order?

Comment

Jan 14th or 15th, but it's more the fact that I haven't heard anything from them.

Comment

These manufacturers are dealing with tens of thousands of orders...and you want them to contact you over a month lead time?

Comment

I think for an "in stock" item a month is plenty of time to get it shipped out. I also don't think its to much to ask for a company to have some sort of login system where you can track your order.

Comment

I think you're high if you think any company can adjust to a 5 or maybe even 10X ramp in production and shipping in a matter of a few months.

You also have to understand aero has to supply parts to places like spikes and a plurality of others that also have huge demands. They were not set up as a mass marketplace to individuals, and would have to change their software to allow tracking. Even of they did...all you'd see is "processing" in your order history.

Comment

Shit I just look at it like it is Christmas all year. My ammo at Silver State was in stock. Took it six weeks to get here. No biggie to me, just glad I got it.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    Shit I just look at it like it is Christmas all year. My ammo at Silver State was in stock. Took it six weeks to get here. No biggie to me, just glad I got it.
                    Same here. I have a complete AR to play with. I am ordering as I see stuff available, unless there are bad reviews her, and when it arrives, it arrives

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Exactly...show me a company that can take a 5 or 10 fold increase in production at the drop of a hat and ill show you the most inefficient company in the world. I'll also show you a soon to be bankrupt business.

If you need the parts that bad you will pay a premium. If you really thought you would need an AR, you should have had it long ago. Emergencies don't wait for you to go prepare yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by johnny1999 View Post
                        I think for an "in stock" item a month is plenty of time to get it shipped out. I also don't think its to much to ask for a company to have some sort of login system where you can track your order.
                        I just got this email yesterday lol, it took Stag a month and a half just to confirm that yes I made an order.

Stag Arms
                        ------------------------------------------------------
                        Order Number:
                        Detailed Invoice:
                        Date Ordered: Monday 07 January, 2013

The comments for your order are

Thank you for choosing Stag Arms. Please Note: Payment will be applied to your credit card approximately 1 week prior to shipping. Unfortunately at this time we do not have lead times to give out. We are shipping orders on a first ordered, first shipped basis. You will be emailed tracking information when your order ships.

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Order Received

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
                        X