Gun show tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    All I know is this whole AWB caused me to buy a whole shitload of magazines for all kinds of shit. Luckily I didn't pay any stupid prices, you gotta keep your head on straight. I think the highest gouge price I paid was $30 per bakelite mag.
    Did you get that Bakelite AK-74 mag from what a country? They were priced like that BEFORE the hysteria. I am assuming because they are hard to find.

I left my stash at home, should have brought it here to Oregon. People are still paying on forums around $60 bucks for magazines. My AK drums are worth $300... NICE.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Gun show in cleburne today at the civic center this weekend . The organizer told me 150 tables, so its a small show but its been good in the past . I may go tomorrow.
      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        Did you get that Bakelite AK-74 mag from what a country? They were priced like that BEFORE the hysteria. I am assuming because they are hard to find.

I left my stash at home, should have brought it here to Oregon. People are still paying on forums around $60 bucks for magazines. My AK drums are worth $300... NICE.
        Yeah I ordered right before all the hysteria took effect.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have been buying all the mags I can at decent prices. I refuse to get gouged like crazy for any of them.

Comment

Did anyone go, how were the prices on AR stuff? I'm trying to decide if I want to stop by tomorrow to sell a rifle.

Comment

$1199-$3300 Ar's
              Some even more expensive
              Pistols were $550+ for most
              Ammo I did not look at and the reloading supplies were SCARCE. Several safe dealers and they had two rooms open for this one but really not much.

Complete lowers were $650+ for Alum and $330 for Poly. 30 round Pmags were $30-$59.95 and I even saw .308 20rnd Pmags for the great low price of $119.00ea
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Were there a lot of people?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Were there a lot of people?
                  YES!!!

Saw a lot of entry level AR's going for $1100-$1500.

Craziest thing I saw was a brick of .22LR ammo going for $120.00!!!
                  Originally posted by SEB
                  ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

Originally posted by 93WHITELXCOUPE View Post
                    YES!!!

I think the $1200 Norenco SKS topped that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      I think the $1200 Norenco SKS topped that.
                      Lmfao!
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

...seems like the prices are getting lower, 1200-1600 for entry level ARs, but individuals where asking more than the tables!

Comment

Originally posted by 93WHITELXCOUPE View Post
                          YES!!!

I SAW THAT!!!

Comment

Ammo was high has hell!! But I got a hell of a deal on a CZ SP-01

Comment

Anyone get prices on LPK's? Cheapest one I saw was $100.00. Also saw them for $129.99.
                              Originally posted by SEB
                              ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

125 average for LPKs no stock

Comment

Working...
                                X