Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao.. $125 for a lpk?

Comment

Snagged a nice used Aimpoint Comp M2 for $240, CHL class for $45 (range fees, pictures included) and a set of those Surefire Combat rings for $10 ... went with the intention of buying another gun, but didn't see a single deal on anything I would have wanted.

Comment

It was crazy out there today.
        Got a new .45 carbine and an extended mag.

CHL class for $45?

That's pretty awesome....

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
          It was crazy out there today.
          Got a new .45 carbine and an extended mag.

CHL class for $45?

That's pretty awesome....
          Assuming you paid to get in the show...add that to the cost of the $45 class. Just sayin.:bBishope:

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Assuming you paid to get in the show...add that to the cost of the $45 class. Just sayin.:bBishope:
            I dont see it that way ... I was going anyhow. If anything I can tack that on to the price of the Aimpoint and still come out way ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              I think the $1200 Norenco SKS topped that.
              Found another retard.

Comment

Geezus I wonder what I could get for my Norinco SKS with Tapco collapsible stock, pistol grip, and 2 20rd mags?

Comment

I dont see it that way ... I was going anyhow. If anything I can tack that on to the price of the Aimpoint and still come out way ahead.
                  I was just being a nitpicky bitch. Still...for the overpriced shit I've seen in the last 3 gunshows.....figuring the admission fee, the parking hassle, the gas to get there, fighting the crowd, and then dealing with vendors selling the same shit I can buy at Walmart for DOUBLE the price....FUCK THAT SHIT!!

Comment

The ammo gougers really pissed me off. Some stuff has come down in price but still a long way from what it should be. The individuals walking around wanting more than what the tables had listed made me laugh. Didnt see any 5.56 for less than$1/round. Ended up just buying a few beretta mags that I got a decent deal on. Was trying to find a 10/22 for my dad but the cheapest one was $300. Passed on that.

-Eric

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      I was just being a nitpicky bitch. Still...for the overpriced shit I've seen in the last 3 gunshows.....figuring the admission fee, the parking hassle, the gas to get there, fighting the crowd, and then dealing with vendors selling the same shit I can buy at Walmart for DOUBLE the price....FUCK THAT SHIT!!
                      Eh, it is something to do.

Comment

Shiiiet, How much should I sell my AK's and lowers for?

I got 4 lowers with lpk's id be willing to part with at $500.

When is the next gun show?
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

^^^ shut up and take ma monies!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reo View Post
                            The ammo gougers really pissed me off. Some stuff has come down in price but still a long way from what it should be. The individuals walking around wanting more than what the tables had listed made me laugh. Didnt see any 5.56 for less than$1/round. Ended up just buying a few beretta mags that I got a decent deal on. Was trying to find a 10/22 for my dad but the cheapest one was $300. Passed on that.

-Eric
                            Yikes, i guess i got a deal then. I found a synthetic stock SS barrel (the walmart ruger 10/22) for 225. Used, but still in the box, looks like its never been fired. they were 250 new.

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                              Yikes, i guess i got a deal then. I found a synthetic stock SS barrel (the walmart ruger 10/22) for 225. Used, but still in the box, looks like its never been fired. they were 250 new.
                              That is the exact one I have been after and that price is perfect. I want to put one of those stainless barrels on the Arch Angel g36 kit. I think it would make for a fun plinker.

Comment

I think the $1200 Norenco SKS topped that.
                                Well dang I guess the $900 norinco at the LGS is a steal of a deal lol.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X