No announcement yet.

Formula 1 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol new qualifying system shit canned already. Back to normal in Bahrain.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Was a good race, will not say much, so no spoilers
      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

yup good race. the midfield is very close. also nice to not see cars 1+ lap down. crazy wreck, glad to see no injuries.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

very good race, especially at the start with Ferrari shooting pass the Mercedes. Glad Alonso was okay after that crash, that was nasty.

Looks like Vestappen and Carlos Sainz, Jr are already having issues with one another.

Well done Haas and Romain Grosjean. Scores point in debut.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Australia was an ok race, really happy to see Haas up there and glad Alonso was ok cause that was insane! Qualifying SUCKED out loud, and I was happy to hear they were going to revert back but then they screwed up Bahrain with the same shit! Not quite as bad, but still not worth watching.

Bahrain race was good, but I hated to see Vettle's engine let go on the formation lap. Glad to see Ferrari is looking able to challenge Merc but reliability has to be fixed or it's the same ole crap.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

yea i think vettel could have won yesterday with a good start.

good race either way. looks like haas hit the ground running.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

looks like that garbage qualifying format was scrapped. reverting back to previous format. thank god.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Yes, thank god indeed. There is a rumor of qualifying being replaced by a Saturday race to decide the starting grid.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Has anyone found a reliable website that has quality replays of the races that is not bit torrent? We cut the cable and dish cord last month and have no DVR for broadcast stuff....starting to have withdrawl... I'm willing to pay a yearly subscription but the only site someone suggested is a bit sketchy. Wanted to see if any of you sleuths had found anything new.

Thanks!

Comment

i paid for sky tv through one of those sketchy sites (https://www.123uktv.com/) for almost 2 years so i could get sky f1's coverage (only cause NBCSN had too many commercials).

they give you a login for go.sky.com and a shitty vpn (to spoof a UK ip address). i skipped their VPN service cause it was slow and used tunnelbear instead. the cost was about ~25 a month. the service broke twice, but they had it fixed fast with 1 email to support. it did have a decent amount of channels though. i stopped this year cause i found skytv was making me hate f1.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                        i paid for sky tv through one of those sketchy sites (https://www.123uktv.com/) for almost 2 years so i could get sky f1's coverage (only cause NBCSN had too many commercials).

they give you a login for go.sky.com and a shitty vpn (to spoof a UK ip address). i skipped their VPN service cause it was slow and used tunnelbear instead. the cost was about ~25 a month. the service broke twice, but they had it fixed fast with 1 email to support. it did have a decent amount of channels though. i stopped this year cause i found skytv was making me hate f1.
                        I use NBC Network through someones DirectTV account. I watch it on my ipad. I don't have cable at the moment, so I stream it. Agreed on the commercials about NBC Sports Network, but when they show Free Practice its commercial free. About the only reason I like NBC is because of Will Buxton.
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                          About the only reason I like NBC is because of Will Buxton.
                          ya i love buxton. i like machete too.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Almost every interview Buxton does during the race weekend usually ends up on Formula 1's website
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

I also enjoy watching his "Off The Grid" series on NBCSN...
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                                I also enjoy watching his "Off The Grid" series on NBCSN...
                                I remember Vettel scaring him a bit while driving a Ferrari in Austin.

I like him because he asks good questions and doesn't ask the ones that are bs ones or looking to create a story or a rumor.
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                                X