No announcement yet.

Formula 1 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think this is the first penalty of it's kind though so it kind of sets a precedence. 10 sec penalty is not very harsh at all and most teams will now consider if it's worth it.

i bet there will be a rule change next season.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Rosberg - Gearbox problem...
      Engineer - Drive in chassis default 0, 1. chassis default 0,1, chassis default 0,1.

Engineer - Avoid 7th gear Nico, avoid 7th gear.
      Rosberg - What does that mean, I have to shift through it.
      Engineer - Affirm Nico you need to shift through it, Affirm you just need to shift through it.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

I read that earlier and I agree cause Perez should be told about his brakes if its close to failing.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

exactly... this is what I'm saying. You're asking them to text and drive at 180+MPH and then putting them further in danger by not allowing someone who knows what's going on to alert the driver to a situation that can possibly and will likely cause him to crash his car. I thought the FIA gave a fuck about safety but I've been wrong once before.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

The theory of the rule made sense with the clamp down of coaching for performance. However if there is a failure or a setting wrong then it needs to have the ability to communicate.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

So Ferrari and their Technical Director James Allison have parted ways. Wonder if that's because of Ferrari not meeting expectations
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                So Ferrari and their Technical Director James Allison have parted ways. Wonder if that's because of Ferrari not meeting expectations
                the dude's wife died earlier this year. said he's been going through a lot of stuff. dunno if he has kids or whatever but he likely needs to be home in Britain to take care of stuff.

rumors of a ross brawn return. not that ferrari havent already offered multiple times but ross says he is happy being away from F1.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                  the dude's wife died earlier this year. said he's been going through a lot of stuff. dunno if he has kids or whatever but he likely needs to be home in Britain to take care of stuff.

rumors of a ross brawn return. not that ferrari havent already offered multiple times but ross says he is happy being away from F1.
                  I totally forgot about his wife passing away. Okay, now that makes sense for him to step away. Damn I feel like an asshole.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Does anyone have a current formula monkey acct they can send me an invite from? We cut the cord and I haven't seen a race in 4 events....having withdrawal...my regular tech dude has been lazy with the link..need my fix.

Thanks.

Comment

• So Nico won a straight forward race while chaos happened behind him. Hamilton had some luck with the red flag to get 3rd. Looks like Magussen will be okay after that nasty crash at the top Eau Rouge.

I think it's an all but certain that Pierre Gasly is going to replace Danil Kvyat at Toro Rosso for 2017. Gasly had a fantastic weekend for GP2.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• good race. lots of ferrari vs verstappen which was entertaining.
                        good for force india. nice to see improvement for mclaren finally, bummer to see button out after a good quali.

yea i think kyvat is done.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I wonder if Button will go to Williams, only to have McLaren be better than Williams next year.
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                            i could see that. it's getting close to a point where these names start dropping out of F1:
                            Raikkonen, Massa, Button, Alonso.
                            Massa announces 2016 will be his final year in Formula 1.

Opens the door for Button to Williams. I'd rather Button stay at McLaren now that they aren't a backmarker anymore but McLaren seem very ready to run Vandoorne in 2017.

I think Button and Raikkonen both retire at the end of 2017.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                              Massa announces 2016 will be his final year in Formula 1.

Opens the door for Button to Williams. I'd rather Button stay at McLaren now that they aren't a backmarker anymore but McLaren seem very ready to run Vandoorne in 2017.

I think Button and Raikkonen both retire at the end of 2017.
                              Yea I think Button would like to stay at McLaren for next year, but I think McLaren has other plans with Vandoorne. Heck over the last few months McLaren has been beating Williams on race pace.

I agree with Button having next year be his last. Raikkonen though I can't really say because it's if Ferrari has someone they want to replace him with. We wouldn't be talking about Raikkonen at Ferrari if Jules Bianchi didn't get into that horrible crash.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                              X