No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the OKC mile tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the OKC mile tomorrow?

Like the title states. Anyone going to the OKC mile flat track races tomorrow at Remington Park? Headed out about 7 am tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up in OKC or at the track.

Had a blast!
    Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 06-29-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

I want to get some tires and wheels for my bike so I can start training on that art... Post up next time you're headed to one and I'll see if I can make it

Comment

Probably won't be any real flat track around until next years event at Remington Park. We will make that trip.

We may (may) try to make the Las Vegas indoor event! I love the smell of Castrol....

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
          I want to get some tires and wheels for my bike so I can start training on that art... Post up next time you're headed to one and I'll see if I can make it
          If you want, the VDTRA is racing at Cactus Speedway in Bullard, TX on July 9. I know that there hasn't been as much support for their organization as there used to be, and they are not quite as fun to watch as the big guys, but it may be something you're interested in. I was planning on racing in their modern amateur class next weekend to try and get back into it.

Comment

Working...
          X