No announcement yet.

Boys vs. Vikequeens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very concerning to see the defense couldn't stop THAT offense from scoring without timeouts in the last 3 minutes

Comment

That was an UGLY UGLY fucking game...honestly the Cowboys should have lost that game...but somehow by the grace of God they managed to squeak by....I hope they play better against the Giants.

Comment

Ugly win is a win. That was a tough one, go Boys! Lots of rest now, pulling for the Steelers to knock off the Giants Sunday.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

That was an ugly win. Escobar absolutely sucks. I hope this is his last year with the team.

Comment

Trying to decide if Vikings gave us the win or if we just stole the win from them! That was an ugly game from the beginning.

Comment

Fucking A!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                That was an ugly win. Escobar absolutely sucks. I hope this is his last year with the team.
                Cowboys were trying to replicate Gronk/Hernandez when they drafted him. He is a pass catching tight end in a run first offense, bad mix. Bennett was the exact same type of guy and he flourished outside of dallas.

That was one ugly game, cowboys got lucky.

Comment

I think a lot of people underestimated that Vikings D. Best D they have played this season, despite what stats say. Very concerning that Dallas D couldn't stop a Vikings offense with a shot line, no RB, and a shit QB. Also concerning that Marinelli had the game plan he did, KNOWING what Minnesota's game plan was going to be. They just kept giving up big play after big play.

If the Defense doesn't do a 180, COWBOYS will lose to NY next week.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think if we clean up penalties we'll be fine vs the G men next week. If it weren't for stupid penalties in this game(which we haven't been making this season), the score would have been more I'm sure.
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

The giants are built perfectly to beat this team. They have an elite receiving core and can stop the run. That's a bad combination against these cowboys.

I think the cowboys will win, but it will be their hardest game of the season.

Comment

Also, does anyone remember the charles Johnson wide open drop late in the 4th quarter? I've never seen a ball hit the OUTSIDE of a receivers hands when they were actively trying to catch the ball.

Comment

Bring back Romo!!!!
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Well shit... I was wrong, we only won by 2 and not 3...
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                              I think if we clean up penalties we'll be fine vs the G men next week. If it weren't for stupid penalties in this game(which we haven't been making this season), the score would have been more I'm sure.
                              A lot of those penalties were BS. The phantom clipping and holding calls really killed Dallas.

Comment

11-1...ugly win but I will take it
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X