No announcement yet.

Boyzzz at Gmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick and fucking tired of dez being labeled an elite reciever. He ain't been worth a fuck for a hot minute now.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

What a stinker. Dak played terrible. How do you get 3 take aways but come away with no points from it?

Oh well, they were due a loss at some point I guess....
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        Sick and fucking tired of dez being labeled an elite reciever. He ain't been worth a fuck for a hot minute now.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
        Yes, I would agree that he's overrated. However, Dak was off tonight and the protection just wasn't there. Got to hand it to the Giants defense. Pretty impressive being that they were without JPP

Cowboys defense did a good job considering how long they were on the field.

So much for the bye week. They better take advantage of the Bucs and the Eagles. I doubt they will be able to beat the Lions.
        Last edited by LS1Goat; 12-11-2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Fuck!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            Yes, I would agree that he's overrated. However, Zak was off tonight and the protection just wasn't there. Got to hand it to the Giants defense. Pretty impressive being that they were without JPP

Cowboys defense did a good job considering how long they were on the field.

So much for the bye week. They better take advantage of the Bucs and the Eagles. I doubt they will be able to beat the Lions.
            Zak? Like Zack Martin?

Also what do you mean so much for the bye week? Cowboys still have the best record in the nfl. You drunk again?
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
              Zak? Like Zack Martin?

Also what do you mean so much for the bye week? Cowboys still have the best record in the nfl. You drunk again?
              Are you drunk?

Dak. Typo, dude.

The Cowboys needed a win tonight to secure the first round bye. And the Lions beat the Bears. Still more work to be done, against two upcoming teams on a 5 game winning streak.
              Last edited by LS1Goat; 12-12-2016, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                You drunk again?
                lmao!
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That was a boring clusterfuck of a game. O-line played like shit, receivers couldn't get open, Dak was meh, and the play calling was very predicable. I blame both interceptions on Dez, he slipped on the first one and wasn't looking for the ball on the second one. Most unforgivable thing was the three dropped interceptions by the defense. All boiled down to the unlucky field goal.

Comment

That was a joke.

Comment

Bring back Romo!!!!
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

So when are we bringing romo back?

Comment

LOL...it was a bad game! that is bound to happen! Hope this is a wake up call cause next week will be no easier.
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

That's 2 bad games in a row. They just managed to win the first one
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Jerry & Company need to find Dez a new home sooner rather than later.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Jerry & Company need to find Dez a new home sooner rather than later.
                                Yup, that's why JJ and company don't like to pay big contracts, bitches get paid and don't give a fuck about earning anymore. Fuck that clown, instead of being out there testing the field for the right cleats, hes out there rubbing nuts with Ofell, dumb ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X