No announcement yet.

Is this DOHCTR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah whoops. Renounced his citizenship on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      nah, he just said he was moving to Australia if obama won, and he did. Not permanently, but he did for a year or so.
      I remember him moving to Australia, but I don't remember him saying he was going to renounce his US citizenship.

Fake news is everywhere these days!

Comment

The thread was deleted.

Comment

Videos gone. TFB copyright claim. Yeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Weird. I figured you of all those here wouldn't be too pleased this bag of crap tried to denounced his citizenship.
            Eh, everybody's got their baggage. Just look at Naynay, and everything that's gone on with him, and we still like him.

Comment

We'll see. If the boy starts mouthing off how he can't live in this country with the current administration, publicly declares no longer wanting to be a U.S. citizen, runs off like a bitch and then quietly comes back then he'll be about at the same level Dohctr shitbag is.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Weird. I figured you of all those here wouldn't be too pleased this bag of crap tried to denounced his citizenship.
                There is no such thing as "tried". He did it or he did not. Seeing as how denouncing it makes you into a prohibited person under the GCA and how he still has his FFL I doubt that he did it.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Video gone. What was it of?
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    Video gone. What was it of?
                    I pm'd you the mirror.
                    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

So he made them take it down? Makes sense, he was a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        So he made them take it down? Makes sense, he was a douche.
                        Why in the world would he want that taken down? That's the kind of funny shit that goes viral and get your name out there. You can't buy publicity like that.

If he did request it down, that was a pretty dumb move.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          There is no such thing as "tried".

There was an attempt made. My guess is dad called him from Australia and told him to stop being a milquetoast bitch and get back to the states or his funding would be cut off. There were claims made on here a Visa could not be obtained.

Comment

I remember him saying/doing that Australia shit and wondering why someone who is so fond of guns would want to move from a place that is (relatively) open to the ownership of firearms to a place that has some pretty strict gun control measures in place.

Comment

Does he even do TFB anymore? I haven't seen a new video by him in a while.

Comment

He doesn't do TFB anymore. I'm sure TFB made them take it off and not him. He doesn't own the copyright, TFB does.
                                Originally posted by Marisa
                                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X