X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    The thread was deleted.
    No it wasn't..

Three days ago America reached it's tipping point. It has been said that a democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most

But he did delete the majority of his threads last year..

Comment

What was on the video that made yall dog pile this fella?
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
        What was on the video that made yall dog pile this fella?
        I was wondering too..

Comment

The video is featured on eBaum'sWorld

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Does he even do TFB anymore? I haven't seen a new video by him in a while.
            I heard that he got completely out of guns, changed his name to Thruxton, and now quietly raises pygmy Giraffes in the country.

I may be slightly off on a few details though.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              I heard that he got completely out of guns, changed his name to Thruxton, and now quietly raises pygmy Giraffes in the country.

I heard he got a boob job and is now a shemale doing shows in Vegas.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

LMAO

He has a sweet cobra tho.....he posted that badass vid of it running on youtube, then out of nowhere he made it private. I used to play it loud as fuck in the shop and folks would wonder in looking for the car lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                  LMAO

He has a sweet cobra tho.....he posted that badass vid of it running on youtube, then out of nowhere he made it private. I used to play it loud as fuck in the shop and folks would wonder in looking for the car lol!
                  I kind of assumed that between his bitching about America and always bragging about daddy's money, his dad probably told him cut that shit out or your trust fund / inheritance is cut off. I never met him, but I just kind of assumed something like that happened since he did a 180 on the Australia thing and seemed disappear not long after coming back. His dad seemed like a hard working self made business man, and he always came across like a spoiled self entitled rich kid. Just me interpretation, though.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Seemed like a good dude, but too far into daddy's money to have any sense. I enjoyed fucking the gfs of kids like his in hs

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      Seemed like a good dude, but too far into daddy's money to have any sense. I enjoyed fucking the gfs of kids like his in hs
                      Lol!

Comment

i met him a few times, was always a cool cat to me. hope he's doing well.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I hope your right on the money.

Comment

I hadn't seen it until yesterday browsing another site. I thought someone here might beat me to the punch...

What has been of DOHCTOR? I haven't heard form him in a while now.

I cant link anymore for some reason... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__mzQq6VCZg
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I only talked with him on here or shooting GTGs, and we haven't had one of those in some time. He did not make the last one at Outback.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

He quit doing the TFB thing last year to do car stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X