Pacific Tool and Guage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific Tool and Guage

My dad has been ordering reamers from PTG for as long as I can remember. I came across a sale they had posted on facebook for a blue printed Remington 700 action with a PTG bolt. I was looking for an action for another 7mm SAUM build so I pulled the trigger and ordered it. I've now come across lots of super negative reviews of the business with multiple people complaining of terrible customer service, being charged multiple times, 6 week delivery schedules turning into 6 month delivers and so on and so forth. Anyone here have any experience with them? I've never heard my dad say a bad thing about them so I'm kind of surprised....

I had some magazines back ordered from them since late 2015. I canceled the order about 3 months ago and they told me that they could not credit my card and that they would mail me a check. I am still waiting on the check.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Very hit or miss. Most smiths I've talked to said to never order unless it was in stock or a third party had it in hand.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Aren't Stiller actions built in the metroplex?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Aren't Stiller actions built in the metroplex?
          They are built in wylie.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
          X