Verizon Wireless users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon Wireless users

Your search for great deals and coupon savings ends here. Find the best bargains and money-saving offers, discounts, promo codes, freebies and price comparisons from the trusted Slickdeals community.

Beginning Monday, Verizon is offering an introductory plan that gives you unlimited data on your smartphone and tablet on the best 4G LTE network in the country.

about time. thanks for the heads up

Comment

Alright, now how much to add tethering?
      sigpic

Comment

So I have two lines. Is that $80 for the plan plus $90 for two lines?

Or is it $80 (includes one line) plus $45 for the second line?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Alright, now how much to add tethering?
          As I understand it, this comes w/10gigs tethering.

Comment

"Unlimited" means throttled after 22 gigs per line. I don't see why tethering would make a difference. However I'd imagine they'll still want their $20 per month line access fee. I'll find out tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              As I understand it, this comes w/10gigs tethering.
              Hmmm, depending on the galaxy s8 deals, this might make it worth a switch.
              sigpic

Comment

I read it as $80 for the first phone then $45 per phone after. This is great for us as it also states hotspots are ok as well. We don't have a good internet options at home so getting a hot spot will be perfect. And at $45 a month for the hotspot if that's what it cost is well worth it even at 3G speeds as we just plan to mostly watch movies with it.

Comment

When you go to the link and login, it says it's $80/1 line, $45/if you do 2+ lines (up to 4 lines).
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Am I reading this right that if you're eligible for a crop discount through your employer, it won't be valid on this deal?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yup. I got on the site earlier to play with that plan. My 25% discount was not being applied.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                        Yup. I got on the site earlier to play with that plan. My 25% discount was not being applied.
                        Well damn, it wouldn't save me anything over Tmo then.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          Well damn, it wouldn't save me anything over Tmo then.
                          I haven't had TMO in 3-4 years, but the service was fucking terrible. The two places I'm always at ( home and work ) i had zero bars. Verizon seems to be a lot better coverage wide. Although, if my work didn't pay for it I probably wouldn't have switched. I have unthrottled unlimited 4g data. That shit can't be cheap.

Comment

T-Mobile is prepared to improve its T-Mobile One unlimited service plan ($70) in the wake of Verizon's new unlimited plan ($80). Primarily, T-Mobile will give T-Mobile One subscribers access to high-definition video and 10 GB of LTE 4G mobile hotspot data. Previously, streamed video was limited to 480p definition and hotspot data was limited to 3G speeds. Verizon's new plan includes HD video and 10 GB of LTE hotspot ...

Tmo responds, this might be worth it for me.

Comment

I'm still on the old ancient unlimited data line. $100/ month but it doesn't throttle my 4g LTE ever. I think I used 54GB of data this month.

I don't plan on giving up my plan for this new unlimited.

Comment

Working...
                              X