Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey dumb phone users

Your prayers have been answered.

In the year 2000, Nokia has released the 3310, a phone that changed the whole mobile phone industry. And now, 17 years later, they are re-launching it!

After 17 Years Nokia Is Re-Launching The 3310, World’s Most Beloved Phone
    In the year 2000, Nokia has released the 3310, a phone that changed the whole mobile phone industry. And now, 17 years later, they are re-launching it!
    According to the leak by Evan Blass, it will cost €59 (around $62) and will be revealed among Nokia’s new smartphones during the Mobile World Congress on February 26th. It remains to be seen whether we’ll get the exact same phone or it’s going to feature some new functionality.
    The company’s legendary phone became user favorite and an internet meme for its ruggedness and seemingly endless battery life. But when other companies moved to touchscreens, Nokia’s struggle has started. Hopefully, Nokia 3310 will put an end to it once again. (h/t: demilked)

I've handled literally thousands of these. These always came in better condition than most used phones.

Comment

in.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I loved my 3310 and was a holdout when the iPhone's came out. I don't know if I could go back though...

Comment

Seriously? Surely this thing will have an even worse fate than my Windows phone.

Comment

i still use a $29 buck flip phone! in my line of work everything gets broken. i'd love to have that nokia

Comment

Cool. I still have my 6110 and N80 slider sitting in the closet. All those old Nokia phones were very durable.

Comment

Nokia isn't playing around now that their contract with Microsoft lapsed. Their new smartphone launches later this month in China. It'll come with Carl Zeiss branded lens with a 22+ megapixel sensor, 128 gigs of storage, 6 gigs of ram, gorilla glass 5, Android Nougat and a 3,500mAh battery.

Pretty much every spec exceeds what the S8 is rumored to have and it'll debut at the Mobile World Congress while Samsung waits another month. I bought another 350 shares of NOK today.

Comment

I was enjoying the read until i got to the first article link at the bottom of a cellphone article:

"15-Year-Old Who Was Gang Raped By Bullies Left This Heartbreaking Letter Before Committing Suicide"

Well, that shit got dark.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I was enjoying the read until i got to the first article link at the bottom of a cellphone article:

"15-Year-Old Who Was Gang Raped By Bullies Left This Heartbreaking Letter Before Committing Suicide"

Well, that shit got dark.
                    Well thanks for making all of us read it, dick.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        I'm a dick head.
                        I'm gonna hit you so hard, you're gonna wish I didn't hit you so hard.

Comment

I still have one. Used it as an alarm clock until recently

Comment

I would be interested in one of their smart phones, I currently do mot even have a phone and really lile it.

Comment

I used to love playing the snake game on that phone.

Comment

Working...
                              X