Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
    Where are you finding these?
    Usually get 'em when they're stumbling out of a bar and can't find their mace fast enough.

OK I'm done with the rape jokes.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Jokes? Those were jokes?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger View Post
        Jokes? Those were jokes?

lol
        Yeah dude, we have cops on this board. wink wink
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

When guns are outlawed ill become a rapist since it really is that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Clayton Williams told women that if they were getting raped they should just "lay back and enjoy it."

Then what's the difference in casual encounters and rape. Every woman in the world could scream rape then.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              Then what's the difference in casual encounters and rape. Every woman in the world could scream rape then.
              Don't embolden them, dumbass!
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Hit them with your car bumper first. Impact injuries will stun them faster and allow you to keep the engine running
                Planing ahead is the first step to success.

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                Its so ridiculous, I think you missed that, that is in fact the point. " Rather than kill a rapist, just take the raping, its not as bad."

These can't be real.
                Yes, this is very real. There has been a raging debate about this in the left wing lesbian camp for many years. I teach the ones to shoot who would rather not be raped.

I would also like to point out that using lethal force in the defense of ones self or others is not murder.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

i hope these are just made up and people actually do not think this way. if more rapists would get their heads blown off there would be alot less rapes. more guns is the answer

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    Don't embolden them, dumbass!
                    I'm on my phone, hoe

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                      Where are you finding these?
                      I found them in my inbox on FB. They have all been taken down and a message on the Brady Campaign's site talking about how sorry they are these were put up that they had nothing to do with it and they were getting to the bottom of it.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Does an advertisement by the Brady Campaign contrast rape with gun murders?

Comment

Here is a thread discussing it that has more pictures and a link. I can't view the link, so I'm not sure what it shows.

Comment

I don't think gun control, racism, and rape are funny, but these fake ads are!
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Snopes cited the debunk as the Brady campaign. While I doubt they did it, snopes does try a few different sources first. This was posted as false on there when it normally gets their unsure.

And why does the campaign have to say they are "getting to the bottom of it" if they had nothing to do with it?
                              Last edited by Couver; 01-03-2013, 09:49 PM. Reason: Who puts a u in false. This idiot

Comment

You also have to realize that some powerful dems run Snopes. That said, still finding them amusing
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X