No announcement yet.

FFW Ennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of really nice cars on trailers at the hotel down the street from me.. Anybody need parts?!?!
    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

• took 2nd in q/f and sean took 1st in q/f great day for us.

Comment

• Where do they show the results? Any website, I didn't win anything just wanna see who did.

Comment

• I thought it was ok, really could have been advertised better. Then car counts may have been better. Way too much down time, I think they tried to blame the racers fo it. With that many lanes, you can call multiple classes to the lanes at one time, and keep cars going down the track! I should have jumped in Electronics too, out of 6 cars, 4 were foot braking! Would have been pretty easy... I do hope they try it again next year.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rustang View Post
            I thought it was ok, really could have been advertised better. Then car counts may have been better. Way too much down time, I think they tried to blame the racers fo it. With that many lanes, you can call multiple classes to the lanes at one time, and keep cars going down the track! I should have jumped in Electronics too, out of 6 cars, 4 were foot braking! Would have been pretty easy... I do hope they try it again next year.
            The down time was due to the very poor management of the track. Advertisement could have been better besides the internet. Keep in mind of all the other events that were going on in the metroplex. I like the way that they kept mixing open TNT in between rounds to keep the cars there throughout the day as well as the live band. That is MUCH better than the way Bill Alexander used to run the old FFW.
            Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

• Originally posted by jetboat View Post
              The down time was due to the very poor management of the track. Advertisement could have been better besides the internet. Keep in mind of all the other events that were going on in the metroplex. I like the way that they kept mixing open TNT in between rounds to keep the cars there throughout the day as well as the live band. That is MUCH better than the way Bill Alexander used to run the old FFW.
              I got to run twice (could have ran more) And i was happy with the way they did Test n tune.
              2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
              1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
              1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
              1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
              2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
              2011 Ford Mustang V6
              2011 Ford Mustang GT
              2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
              2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

• nice meeting you too. didnt get to make a lot of passes but...the 12.800 against you our first pass has been my quickest so far. like i was telling you saturday i really like my ram clutch, but theres a ton to chose from for our cars.

Originally posted by Ldecharmoy View Post
                It was a start from being discontinued for so long. It will only get better and better every year if you give it a chance. I had a blast, it was nice meeting you juicedgt and it was fun running you. I'm going to go look at clutches now.
                Last edited by juicedgt; 10-11-2011, 08:36 AM.
                1972 F100
                428 CJ
                C6

"What ever is the hardest, takes the longest, and makes me the maddest...thats what i want to do."

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueStreetMotorSports.com View Post
                  Nice turn out, Had a great time
                  You had a customer there Friday night in a black 08 H/C Procharged Z06 that was clueless, he ran a 16.8 then drove out the gates. I had to show him how to complete a tech card.

Management at the Motorplex appears to have slid off a cliff. Waited an extra half hour friday night for the gates to finally open then almost an hour late before racing was allowed. No race gas or nitrous sales. Lines were slow even without alot of racers, though track was hooking decent.
                  2002 Trans am RayMac 408/Chris Frank Dart Pro 1's 4L80 RMVB w/brake Narrowed Fab 9" Wolfe Hal Madman UMI Bogart Super Victor Accufab NX Direct Port Sorta Quick !!

Comment

• Originally posted by juicedgt View Post
                    nice meeting you too. didnt get to make a lot of passes but...the 12.800 against you our first pass has been my quickest so far. like i was telling you saturday i really like my ram clutch, but theres a ton to chose from for our cars.
                    2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                    1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                    1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                    1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                    2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                    2011 Ford Mustang V6
                    2011 Ford Mustang GT
                    2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                    2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

• thats awesome! i was just looking on here to see if anybody had any pics of my car.

1972 F100
                      428 CJ
                      C6

"What ever is the hardest, takes the longest, and makes me the maddest...thats what i want to do."

Comment

• Anybody have any pics? I had to work....
                        04 GT
                        91 LX

Comment

Working...
                        X