No announcement yet.

I found this in my garage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finished mine up today, it was a beating for sure.

Gonna start on the harness tomorrow, shouldn't take too long now. Ordered a alternator bracket and belt tensioner as well. Put the injectors in and fuel rails on, thats enough for one day of work. I'm tired.
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Pulled the dash out Sunday and removed alot of the bs I didn't need, took some weight out where I could and put it back in. Drilled the hole in the firewall and ran the harness through and wired the motor up. PSI harness stuff is gravy, good stuff for sure.
      I'll put the plugs and alternator on tomorrow. Fuel system is next!

Comment

• Will that car make the cruise?

Comment

• If its together, I'll be there.

Comment

• Update?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
              Update?
              this.

Comment

• I quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                  I quit.
                  Why???

Comment

Recaro seats out of a Saleen.
                    You are half right, they are Flo-Fits out of a Saleen... I had those exact seats in my coupe, and had identical leather covered FloFits in my 90 Saleen... Pretty nice seats, just a tad heavy.

Comment

• Boils down to I feel like I've been there and done that. I dont have the rush or excitement of goin fast. I wish I never went real fast, takes away the satisfaction of a normal "quick" car.

I was going to buy a ZL1 Camaro, then a GS and decided I would focus my spending els where. So....I bought a fence and a In ground pool instead. My spending on cars is over.

Comment

• You already sell the mustang?

Comment

• About 6 weeks ago, to a member of the community.

Comment

• You should build a pile of shit for Chump Car or the 24hr of Lemons series. It's so much more fun when you don't really give a damn about the car you drive...

Comment

• We talked about running that, Sam has a friend that has a car that's not in use. Course racing is so much more fun the drag racing.

Comment

Boils down to I feel like I've been there and done that. I dont have the rush or excitement of goin fast. I wish I never went real fast, takes away the satisfaction of a normal "quick" car.

I was going to buy a ZL1 Camaro, then a GS and decided I would focus my spending els where. So....I bought a fence and a In ground pool instead. My spending on cars is over.
                                I"m quitting as well(for now).
                                I need to invest my money into the shop to make more money and to have all the tools/machinery paid for.
                                I'm gonna sell all but the top end of the motor.

Comment

Working...
                                X