No announcement yet.

FFW Ennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i sent an email to ask about classes... will see if they reply.

Comment

I think they are starting out small and will build into something bigger.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

that would be great
        01 Platinum Edition F-250
        99 F-150
        89 LX Notch
        93 LX Hatch

Comment

Sweet!! At the rate I'm going my car won't be together by then though. I'll definately go and watch though.
          13 Mustang Gt
          13 F150 supercrew

Comment

I bet the average times for True Street would be pretty wicked considering how much faster street cars are these days. I hope they do it, because it will be really fun to see.

Comment

Both of mine are bracket cars, so that's ok. But, I sure like watching all the other classes! Maybe they will add them.
              sigpic

Comment

This is BIG, I'll say it's because of the baddest mustang ever built!

I'm not being sarcastic
                Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  I bet the average times for True Street would be pretty wicked considering how much faster street cars are these days. I hope they do it, because it will be really fun to see.
                  The last time I went to FFW at Ennis, the '03 Cobra's were just out. There were a few that were running that morning, and I was thinking I was seeing the fastest stock Mustang in my lifetime. Man, was I WRONG. October will be fun.

Comment

Well, I hope they run T/S. You'll see some 8.20's for sure. Maybe faster by then..

Comment

FFW used to be so cool.... awesome show, great racing, good vendor display, parts swap, etc. I miss them when they were in their hay-day!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                        FFW used to be so cool.... awesome show, great racing, good vendor display, parts swap, etc. I miss them when they were in their hay-day!
                        I agree 100%, back when there were 125+ cars in true street was the best years
                        True Street MotorSports
                        901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                        McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                        Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                          What was it that made it uncool? The last event I went to still had all of those things.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Sweet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                              What was it that made it uncool? The last event I went to still had all of those things.
                              Getting called to the lanes and sitting for 4 hours wasn't very cool but that was years ago. Didn't they also bone Mike Murillo a few years ago? I seem to remember him racing his wife's car and winning some mod motor class but getting the check cancelled after they left the event.

Listening to George Klass talk about how badass he is for 8 hours and watching him walk around the pits in his overalls and straw hat are enough to keep me away.

Comment

The last one I went to at Ennis was probably '03, maybe '04. When did they stop being at Ennis?

Comment

Working...
                                X