No announcement yet.

To the 2 douche bags @ the DFWmustangs meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have had the cops drag them off .
    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

It was ther king. He didn't think I'd show with my blower car so he got all pissy cause he knew he was slow.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        It was ther king.
        Wut?
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Wut?
          The King... Mr. Majestik

I seriously doubt it was and he should reflect it in his post as well or have some proof. No joking.

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of lowlife kids!

Comment

fucking retards

Comment

Damn wtf why?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 89ghost View Post
                  Sounds like a bunch of lowlife kids!
                  IT was, I saw them. I was out looking for jumper cables, but apparently Shane (Demon) told them to stop and they all tried to mad dog him , unc and ray as they walk by.

Boy they dont even know who they were fucking with, lucky for them, and demon, he reconized they were under age or it wouldnt have been pretty.
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

It would have been great if someone held them while an announcment was made over the loud speaker to come whip some ass.

Comment

Who the hell are these clowns??

Not only tearing stuff up but talking shit too?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Their gfs put one of their purses on the back of a board member's car. I told him, hey, sweet purse on your trunk. So, he went over picked the purse up, looked at the two girls near his car and asked if it belonged to them. Before they could even get halfway through "yeah" he threw it on the ground and walked off. That's the only thing I can think of that would somehow make them mad, but I don't see why that would make them screw up the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          Their gfs put one of their purses on the back of a board member's car. I told him, hey, sweet purse on your trunk. So, he went over picked the purse up, looked at the two girls near his car and asked if it belonged to them. Before they could even get halfway through "yeah" he threw it on the ground and walked off. That's the only thing I can think of that would somehow make them mad, but I don't see why that would make them screw up the bathroom.
                          typical that some dumb broad would want them as a boyfriend.

Comment

Yes, they were talking smack as well.. And doing the "I'll give you $xx.xx for your car and trailer..etc.." I was helping Rick(kidcapri) load up and they had some smart ass remarks.. I just gave them a look and blew it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              The King... Mr. Majestik

I seriously doubt it was and he should reflect it in his post as well or have some proof. No joking.
                              Yeah Dennis, you can bet I'll expend my time sending prick kids to fuck with GTG's from this site. I really do care about it so much.

Twilight Boy is nothing but a joke, a butthurt joke. Should you be surprised?
                              Last edited by The King; 08-21-2011, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Sounds like some CCTv cameras might be a good investment for the future. Too bad no one got a plate#.

Comment

Working...
                                X