Did Dan go to the cruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
    Sorry, I can't recall a setup exactly like that...which we have built into a track car with an auto. I remember a single 76mm t4 car we tuned with a 6spd that made over 1000rw hp, but most setups we actually build are twins...since the kit we developed and are known for is a twin kit. We have a car with twin gt35r's in a car like yours that's gone 5.6's @ 13x mph, but it has ported heads an cams....so I guess it doesn't make the cut

bro Dan's gone 6.15 @111. you can't touch that. race car territory son.

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
      how fast has your car gone?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        how fast has your car gone?
        6.38@98 1.39 60' in 2006

Comment

6.38@98 1.39 60' in 2006
          you let off at the 60' line?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
            you let off at the 60' line?
            It was a 6 speed, and on the limiter for a while at the end. (can't remember why)

Comment

on only 17#s and still faster then anything you have done
              03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                on only 17#s
                why u downplaying? earlier you were proud of your time

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                  It was a 6 speed, and on the limiter for a while at the end. (can't remember why)
                  bc i sucks at the whole driving thing

Comment

why u downplaying? earlier you were proud of your time
                    If you think that is as fast as it has gone ok...
                    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                      If you think that is as fast as it has gone ok...
                      post a time slip smokey.

Comment

• Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
                        post a time slip smokey.
                        I'm not saying any of my times anymore.
                        "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

I'm not saying any of my times anymore.
                          i could point out the fact from your own post that you went the above E.T. and MPH and on your 3rd pass on 23lbs the car "got shitty" per your own words. then after is when you started having issues and its been down ever since. You will of course come back and say that you've been faster just never mentioned anything anywhere, but we know that's a lie. You're just like jeremy (not mcpherson). you have to post everything about your car online. nothing wrong with that, just dont come back trying to say you've done something you haven't.

poker night in a few weeks nigga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
                            Sorry, I can't recall a setup exactly like that...which we have built into a track car with an auto. I remember a single 76mm t4 car we tuned with a 6spd that made over 1000rw hp, but most setups we actually build are twins...since the kit we developed and are known for is a twin kit. We have a car with twin gt35r's in a car like yours that's gone 5.6's @ 13x mph, but it has ported heads an cams....so I guess it doesn't make the cut
                            It's funny someone takes an almost stock car and throws an auto in it and all of a sudden it's a track car. lmfao I've seen the car you are talking about that make a 1000rw. It is a nice car for sure but it does have custom turbo cams, ported, heads, and a sullivan intake. Didn't you tell James "Dville" that you needed to tune his car that he couldn't do it you were the best blah blah blah? His car seems to be running pretty good with the tune that he has done. Yeah I tried to push mine more then where I had it, and turned the boost up more pushed a ring down. Shit happens Oops. I guess I won't run it that fat again, but it is my car and I'll do what ever I want to to it. This is the first car I have tuned and I was aggressive with it since it is my car. Would it still be living if I wasn't so aggressive with it and put more fuel and timing in it and turn the boost up? Most likely so. But for the first car ever tuned by me and not knowing anything about the SCT software and getting a high hp car on E85 with 160lb injectors to run like it was and drive around and idle like a stock car. I think is pretty damn good. I've learned alot about that software and how to tune this car, and for a while there I was making changes everyday to get it running perfect. Drivabillity is very inportant to me and I wouldn't even get on the car till it drove like stock at all rpms and load ranges. I never even put it on a dyno till like 4 months later cause I wanted to make some high boost pulls that weren't safe on the street. Like I said oh well shit happens I'll get it fixed and be back at the track soon enough.
                            Last edited by Dan03mach; 03-15-2012, 06:09 AM.
                            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

• Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
                              i could point out the fact from your own post that you went the above E.T. and MPH and on your 3rd pass on 23lbs the car "got shitty" per your own words. then after is when you started having issues and its been down ever since. You will of course come back and say that you've been faster just never mentioned anything anywhere, but we know that's a lie. You're just like jeremy (not mcpherson). you have to post everything about your car online. nothing wrong with that, just dont come back trying to say you've done something you haven't.

poker night in a few weeks cracka.
                              It wasn't 23lbs it was 21lbs. get it right dick head. and it wasn't down sence then at all. I don't need to share my times anymore with yall nut huggers anymore. If you don't think so I'll be back at the track soon enough and you can race me and find out for your self.
                              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

It wasn't 23lbs it was 21lbs. get it right dick head. and it wasn't down sence then at all. I don't need to share my times anymore with yall nut huggers anymore. If you don't think so I'll be back at the track soon enough and you can race me and find out for your self.
                                Awww shit!!! Dan wants to bust TINKRD's ass

Comment

Working...
                                X