Another 5 sec street car..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
    I'm just afraid the 6265's wouldn't be enough for a decent size LS motor. I don't want to have to build a whole new car from scratch lol.
    Ebay..200 bucks, ebay 76's good for 125+ on stock ls motors

Comment

• Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
      I'm just afraid the 6265's wouldn't be enough for a decent size LS motor. I don't want to have to build a whole new car from scratch lol.
      Fuck ls motors!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
        Fuck ls motors!

Thats what I say. Who would want to spend $2000 on a long block to only run 125 in the 1/8th in street trim. What a pile of junk.

Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
          Thats what I say. Who would want to spend $2000 on a long block to only run 125 in the 1/8th in street trim. What a pile of junk.
          Yep 125mph is slow!

Comment

• I wanna go fast

Comment

• Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
              I wanna go fast
              Me too :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
                i think they get ~$700 shipped for two of them now but still a hell of a deal! i love my borgie, but those china turbo's obviously work! i've got my little 75 maxed out and only seeing 122.5 through my loose ass converter, i'll be stepping up to the billet 80 soon though.

i can't wait to line them up with jay once he gets the brake issue fixed, if he can get the 60's in line i'm fucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
                  That's dirt cheap. How much to fix the cam/crank signal problem? Pm me if you want. I'm ready to get this thing done or make a move.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                    Damn, that car is so quiet! I love it, very nice ride you got there.

Comment

I wanna go fast
                      You are fast fool. Whats up bro haven't heard form you in a long time
                      Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                      That's dirt cheap. How much to fix the cam/crank signal problem? Pm me if you want. I'm ready to get this thing done or make a move.
                      Call me at the shop 972-395-9844 and we can get it done.
                      Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                      Damn, that car is so quiet! I love it, very nice ride you got there.
                      Thanks man thats what i love the best on the car. Thats what a stock cam will do for you. but then i have to hear that pump lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post

Call me at the shop 972-395-9844 and we can get it done.

Thanks man thats what i love the best on the car. Thats what a stock cam will do for you. but then i have to hear that pump lol
                        I'll give you a call once I hear back from big stuff. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                          Yep 125mph is slow!
                          I know. Every car with a stock junkyard longblock minus cam is going faster.

Comment

nothing much. finally figured out the EB2 problem. its working like a champ. got tired of blowing up T56's so swapped to a Th400. just waiting on parts to arrive.

Comment

nothing much. finally figured out the EB2 problem. its working like a champ. got tired of blowing up T56's so swapped to a Th400. just waiting on parts to arrive.
                              With the th400 u might be a race for me now. Lol how long do u think when it's done

Comment

With the th400 u might be a race for me now. Lol how long do u think when it's done
                                it'll be street worthy in a couple weeks. but it'll be a minute before it'll be ready to hit the track. still need to order rear shocks. need to send the front shocks off to be rebuilt. need some skinnies up front, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X