• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azn is basically a high yella mattB
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by JMAC View Post
      I think the truck is pretty cool. It seems like the only true street car on the list. AZN dude seems kinda annoying but it might all be just for show.
      AZN dude is really annoying with or without the cameras.
      Saw him at a no prep Race in OKC months ago, no cameras and he was annoying as Fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        Azn is basically a high yella mattB

wat

Comment

• Lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            Azn is basically a high yella mattB
            damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMAC View Post
              I think the truck is pretty cool. It seems like the only true street car on the list. AZN dude seems kinda annoying but it might all be just for show.
              the gold stang that just blew the truck's wood screw held on doors off looks pretty streetable to me... both vehicles have true slicks on them.

The Nova in #8 spot looks streetable, as does Monza's son's car (youngblood or Brandon) with the 81 Camaro... he's not on the list but damn sure would be if the truck guy didnt cock race block him with their pussy-hurt shenanigans. That Camaro looks like it's built well and will run a good #.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                in Oklahoma...? You must not street race much... not being rude, just truthful.

Sam's Camaro on here would make that thing look like it has a 4 banger in it... and that is ONE Street car off the top of my head. Obviously ole yellar (Chris's 95 GT) Im sure Grayhorse, a car Brooks could throw together in a weekend, Francisco, and a bunch of others in this very thread would rape it., Clint's Coupe, Manny's anything he owns, most of his faster customer's etc...

Im just bent at their tactics for not letting Brandon (youngblood) push their shit in... I dont find the truck cool or hilarious at all.
                You are right that I haven't street raced in years, but that truck was driven everywhere every day when I was active. Not just "let me cruise 50 miles this weekend, then bust ass on my race car all week to drive it 50 more miles"

I know there are faster cars that are street driven.
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• ah hell. chris got intro into street outlaws now

Comment

• Every episode features them looking for the perfect road....but it is always at the same airport? At least it seems that way?
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• That part of the show is fake...but they really do street race.
                      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                        I'm sure he has pics but the car is about 5 different colors right now. haha

We got the fuel cell/waterbox and transcooler mounted Sunday. It's coming along slowly but surely.
                        Jason :
                        I was told you are the camera man..
                        C mon pick the camera up and start taking pics bro....
                        Originally posted by BoostedGT
                        I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
                        Originally posted by bigminz
                        Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

• He's the camera man that be never posted the video of me dragging his ass too.
                          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by d1tko View Post
                            Jason :
                            I was told you are the camera man..
                            C mon pick the camera up and start taking pics bro....
                            Well it's no longer 5 colors. And the car is sitting in a no photography allowed zone.
                            2004 Cobra
                            www.boostedgt.com
                            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                              Well it's no longer 5 colors. And the car is sitting in a no photography allowed zone.
                              Impound yard?
                              07 f250-family truckster
                              08 Denali -baby hauler
                              52 f1-rust bucket
                              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                                Impound yard?
                                Yes that is exactly where it is...
                                2004 Cobra
                                www.boostedgt.com