Grudge Fest at Redline this weekend. Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grudge Fest at Redline this weekend. Saturday

Anyone going? We'll be there looking for a grudge race...made a couple small changes. Going to see of it still runs
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
    Anyone going? We'll be there looking for a grudge race...made a couple small changes. Going to see of it still runs
    turbo??

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
      turbo??
      He's not ready to go that fast yet!

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
        turbo??
        And slow down?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
          And slow down?
          Bitch please!!

Comment

I don't want a turbo, to slow. They make decent power of you like to dyno race. Nitrous is doing just fine.

Comment

My turbo's have done me just fine! But with nos even better. 2 turbo's + nos = 5.4x at 134

Comment

Oh yeah since were all here who's going to line up at the cruise? I know some people want some of me.

Comment

See, take all that weight off the front and just put a bottle on it.

Comment

Nobody will race us Jay, we're the fastest Ls powered vehicles "street cars" in the DFW.

Comment

Nobody will race us Jay, we're the fastest Ls powered vehicles "street cars" in the DFW.
                      LOL!! Think you got me bet on time slip's.

Comment

You know...

Comment

Wrong! You had called out boosted but wanted some handout bullshit. It's funny that you think your the fastest.

When is the cruise jay? I want to drag the "fastest" Ls powered shit, down any good track and not for no damn $2

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                            Wrong! You had called out boosted but wanted some handout bullshit. It's funny that you think your the fastest.

When is the cruise jay? I want to drag the "fastest" Ls powered shit, down any good track and not for no damn $2
                            Oh man let it begin LOL. It's Oct 6th think it's a Sunday morning. Lets just all show up and race and let our car talk for us and not get in a big keyboard fight. Or just some good old call outs.

I want to re race OcII
                            i think jason07 wants some
                            and Dville 4sure wants some

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post

I am, find me another Ls powered street car to race.

I know I can't outrun Chris, but Id try. Who cares if he beats me, at least I'm out here racing in the heat running faster then I was when it was "racing" weather.
                              It's 90 plus degrees outside and guess what, we're racing.

Comment

Working...
                              X