Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking fuck, muthufuck!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Elliot bottled up all game, passing game is on fire, game is on the line, better hand the ball the Elliot. Didn't work? Shit, lets do it again. Didn't work? Shit, I've got a better idea, lets throw it to him.

Comment

Didn't even watch the second half. I went to bed, and clearly made the right choice.

I think it's laughable you folks are still talking about the playoffs. You're as delusional as Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          Elliot bottled up all game, passing game is on fire, game is on the line, better hand the ball the Elliot. Didn't work? Shit, lets do it again. Didn't work? Shit, I've got a better idea, lets throw it to him.
          JGs JV level coaching brilliance costs the Boys another win. But as long as the cash train is rolling, I don’t see Jerry making a change. Only because no self respecting coach will work for Jerry.

Comment

Well I think this was the season...Philly only has one hard game left and after that it's down hill for them...The teams we are playing from now until the end of the season are playing like trash (besides Pats) and I'm sure when we play them they will look like Superbowl contenders.
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              JGs JV level coaching brilliance costs the Boys another win. But as long as the cash train is rolling, I don’t see Jerry making a change. Only because no self respecting coach will work for Jerry.
              You can only blame so much on coaching. Sure, coaching is a problem. But it ain’t the only goddamn problem. this team is fucking trash.

Comment

That was all coaching mistakes at the end of the game and a defense that couldn't stop the run. Sometimes Dak throws like a pro and other times the balls just fall at the receivers feet.
                They have nothing but good teams left, Brent is right, no way they are making the playoffs, 8-8 here we come....
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  They have nothing but good teams left, Brent is right, no way they are making the playoffs, 8-8 here we come....
                  I'd say 8-8 is about right. I can see them beating the Bears, Lions (only because of no Stafford), and the Bills game is a toss up. The rest are losses. Garrett will never be more than a .500 coach, and we've got a fucking decade of history to compare it to.

Comment

Cowboys go 10-6 and lose to the Patriots and either Rams/Bills. Keep in mind the Rams haven't looked very good either... What will really suck is if we are 9-6 after beating the Eagles then lose to the Redskins and miss out on playoffs.

Comment

If the 'Boys make the payoffs, which I believe they might, their run will end if they wind up having to go to Lambeau. I stopped watching football yesterday in disgust after once again the refs handed Aaron Rodgers a shiny gift in the second quarter when he failed to convert a third and 13 in his own end zone and the Panthers were called on a bogus roughing the passer penalty. The Cowboys could play well enough to win there but I can almost guarantee the refs would see to it that Green Bay won.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        If the 'Boys make the payoffs, which I believe they might, their run will end if they wind up having to go to Lambeau. I stopped watching football yesterday in disgust after once again the refs handed Aaron Rodgers a shiny gift in the second quarter when he failed to convert a third and 13 in his own end zone and the Panthers were called on a bogus roughing the passer penalty. The Cowboys could play well enough to win there but I can almost guarantee the refs would see to it that Green Bay won.
                        Yeah I think I'm about done with it also. Rogers get's so many hand me downs. Not to mention his lucky ass throws..
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          That was all coaching mistakes at the end of the game and a defense that couldn't stop the run. Sometimes Dak throws like a pro and other times the balls just fall at the receivers feet.

Dak isn't Romo by any means, but for the most part, he's good. His accuracy depends mostly on the amount of pressure in his face. When he has a decent amount of time, he looks good, but when pressure hits, he folds like a cheap suit.

Defense and coaching is the problem right now.

Comment

Dak isn't Romo by any means, but for the most part, he's good. His accuracy depends mostly on the amount of pressure in his face. When he has a decent amount of time, he looks good, but when pressure hits, he folds like a cheap suit.
                            The same could be said for a number of QB's. Brady folds when defenses are in his face all night, too. I'm not comparing Dak to Brady, so we're clear. But short of the GB game, Dak has been pretty fucking effective this season. I'd say he's one of maybe 4-5 that are performing up to, or exceeding their contract play.

Defense and coaching is the problem right now.
                            Defense is trash. Offensive line is trash. Zeke isn't worth what he was paid. We've got 1 #1 WR, and a whole bunch of spares after that. I tell you what... Gallup has been a huge disappointment this season for all the hype around that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              The same could be said for a number of QB's. Brady folds when defenses are in his face all night, too. I'm not comparing Dak to Brady, so we're clear. But short of the GB game, Dak has been pretty fucking effective this season. I'd say he's one of maybe 4-5 that are performing up to, or exceeding their contract play.

Defense is trash. Offensive line is trash. Zeke isn't worth what he was paid. We've got 1 #1 WR, and a whole bunch of spares after that. I tell you what... Gallup has been a huge disappointment this season for all the hype around that guy.
                              Offensive line is doing pretty well overall. Zeke has been hit or miss. They def should have let him walk or gotten a more generous contract. Offense overall has not been the issue this year. Yes, they could be putting up more points but they are putting enough up that we should be winning.

We need better interior defensive linemen that can disrupt the QB. Our DB's are fairly good (as is always the case with our scheme) when they do not have to stay on a man or in a zone for too long. The problem with our defensive scheme is that if the QB and WR's have a chance to find the soft spots in the zone they are plentiful.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                                Offensive line is doing pretty well overall.
                                Perhaps you're watching different games than I am, but for the highest paid offensive line in the league, Dak is under pressure way too much. They might as well bench Connor Williams in favor of a turnstyle. It would probably be more effective. He lets people fly right by him several times a game.

Zeke's pathetic 2.35 yards per carry the other night also points to offensive line issues, but sure, yeah, that's all fine and dandy and they're doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X