• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gt500 Dyno

Is this DFWM Noah?

Yes it is.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Besides the 16 year old kids commentary... The car itself...

Comment

Here he is at the Motorplex, running 10.68 at 135.

We did it! We just set the WORLD RECORD for a STOCK PRODUCTION Ford Mustang, that was driven off of the showroom floor! What do you think? I just picked it u...

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Besides the 16 year old kids commentary... The car itself...
          That kid has it made, apparently he is youtube rich.

Comment

Good for him, so is the Friday chick, doesn’t make them any less annoying. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Good for him, so is the Friday chick, doesn’t make them any less annoying. Lol
              Check out his profile, and his other rides.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                That kid has it made, apparently he is youtube rich.
                Supposedly, he already has a GT350 and a GT500.

Comment

Yeah, not gonna lie, I was hating on him on the dl. He found his cowskin rug already, but I can't seem to find mine.

Comment

This car has approx. 800 at the flywheel?

That's pretty darn cool. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      This car has approx. 800 at the flywheel?

That's pretty darn cool. I like it.
                      2 tons of heft though, for the money I'd rather have a 2 year ol Merc S63 coupe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        2 tons of heft though, for the money I'd rather have a 2 year ol Merc S63 coupe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                        Yeah but that Benz will be worth peanuts in a few years and the mustang will have retained about 50-75% of its value. I did get to drive a brand new loaded S65 coupe for a week a while back and I believe it to be the best all around car ever made.

They are factoring a 15% drivetrain loss, which is average, but the previous GT500 had an 8-9% drivetrain loss and I'm sure this is right inline with that
                        Originally posted by Marisa
                        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                          Yeah but that Benz will be worth peanuts in a few years and the mustang will have retained about 50-75% of its value. I did get to drive a brand new loaded S65 coupe for a week a while back and I believe it to be the best all around car ever made.

They are factoring a 15% drivetrain loss, which is average, but the previous GT500 had an 8-9% drivetrain loss and I'm sure this is right inline with that
                          The S63 is actually quicker. I'd never buy new, and to get one priced equivalent to the GT500, most of the boat-anchor initial depreciation has been absorbed. My only concern would be long-term maintenance costs, and I'll probably keep the car for 10 years, or until the next big raise.

I've driven the piss out of my Roush-blown 2017 GT Premium, and it's a fun car, but at the end of the day it drives like a Ford, there's nothing smooth about it, from the plastic creaks, to the low speed stumbles and sloppiness in the drivetrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            The S63 is actually quicker. I'd never buy new, and to get one priced equivalent to the GT500, most of the boat-anchor initial depreciation has been absorbed. My only concern would be long-term maintenance costs, and I'll probably keep the car for 10 years, or until the next big raise.

I've driven the piss out of my Roush-blown 2017 GT Premium, and it's a fun car, but at the end of the day it drives like a Ford, there's nothing smooth about it, from the plastic creaks, to the low speed stumbles and sloppiness in the drivetrain.
                            I daily my 2014 CLS63S and drive from Wylie to the Galleria 3 times a week. It's the best driving car I've owned, and with AWD, the tune and Sport + mode, i'm dropping CTS-Vs, Camaros, and mustangs like flies at the stop lights

I loved my CTS-V, but this thing is just so much more car for the money.

My only second thought with the car is buying one with the matte paint. It's really a pain to keep clean weekly. Driving through the touchless washes does next to nothing for it after it rains. And finding a place to handwash regularly isn't as easy as I thought it'd be.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              I daily my 2014 CLS63S and drive from Wylie to the Galleria 3 times a week. It's the best driving car I've owned, and with AWD, the tune and Sport + mode, i'm dropping CTS-Vs, Camaros, and mustangs like flies at the stop lights

I loved my CTS-V, but this thing is just so much more car for the money.

My only second thought with the car is buying one with the matte paint. It's really a pain to keep clean weekly. Driving through the touchless washes does next to nothing for it after it rains. And finding a place to handwash regularly isn't as easy as I thought it'd be.
                              I'd love to have a Merc S63 or S65, but this new SVT Cobra is magnificent. I recently moved to Parker and this new house took the new car purchase out of the equation. I'm not really sure I would buy a new car above $75K, thats a lot of skrilla per month for something that probably sits in the garage.

Matt, there is a carwash at Preston and Frankford that does hand washes for $40.00 they have a drive thru as well, they do a great job. That's the only place I found that does hand washes for a decent amount.
                              I have a guy but he's in Melissa and he will travel to your home, but I'm sure he will charge a trip charge to Wylie. Let me know and maybe you can cruise to my home and let him do yours, my 3 cars, throw Marty in the mix and we can sit back and sip on some fine Whiskey and critique his work...
                              Last edited by Rick Modena; 12-06-2019, 12:58 PM.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X