• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM on the way

Comment

• Me thinks you shouldn't come to Grayson County

Originally posted by Grayson County OEM
      Grayson County OEM ‏@GraysonCounty 6 Dec

All travel via US 75 NB & SB through our County is strongly discouraged. If you chance it, bring camping gear. Or your own tow truck. #txwx

Grayson County OEM ‏@GraysonCounty 7 Dec

What does AVOID US75 mean? Travel w/expectation a tow truck or other response personnel will help you if you get stranded is unrealistic.

Grayson County OEM ‏@GraysonCounty 10h

SB75 commercial traffic will be stopped & turned around at the TX/OK border at the Red River. #txwx

Grayson County OEM ‏@GraysonCounty 15h

At 12 AM NB commercial traffic will be stopped & turned around at the FM 121 (Exit 51) at Van Alstyne just North of Collin Co line #txwx

Grayson County OEM
      4 hours ago
      US75 SB & NB still a problem. Hwy 5 out of Van Alstyne now stopped by accidents. US82 a parking lot. SH289 a skating rink and not treated. Name a road in Grayson County - it's a problem. #brokenrecord #stayoffroads
      Last edited by GhostTX; 12-08-2013, 02:20 PM.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Does anyone have any updates on Colleyville, Grapevine, Southlake or Westlake areas? I'm supposed to take my girlfriend to work tomorrow, if the weather allows. Will be headed from Colleyville/Hurst north to Grapevine, then west to Westlake. Straight up Davis all the way to Westlake would be great if it's clear.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          At least we could drive on that crap!
          That crap can be driven on as well. Actually easier to drive in deep snow than on a sheet of ice.

Comment

• My brother and I went out to Pier 121 Marina last night to check on our boat, luckily it was fine. Although the dock our buddy keeps his boat on didn't do so well. This is the walk to his boat.

'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
            '13 Dodge Cummins
            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              That crap can be driven on as well. Actually easier to drive in deep snow than on a sheet of ice.
              Then you see my point.

Comment

• Just got back from Walmart and Home Depot here in white settlement, roads are not too bad now. Considering up until this morning my truck wouldn't make it out of where I parked Thursday night I was glad to get out.

-Eric

Comment

• Well looks like ill be going back tomorrow work called off again.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                    Does anyone have any updates on Colleyville, Grapevine, Southlake or Westlake areas? I'm supposed to take my girlfriend to work tomorrow, if the weather allows. Will be headed from Colleyville/Hurst north to Grapevine, then west to Westlake. Straight up Davis all the way to Westlake would be great if it's clear.

Thanks in advance.
                    Check google maps, turn the traffic option on and avoid the red parts basically. I'm about to head up to corinth, it's going to suck, I bet.

Comment

• Put the Waze app on your phone too. It's a great tool for people reporting incidents on your route

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        Put the Waze app on your phone too. It's a great tool for people reporting incidents on your route
                        I forgot about that app. I just installed it and I'm regretting it because I'm seeing people going 25mph on 35. Going to be fun.

Comment

• Went Chapel Creek to Camp Bowie. Then Camp Bowie to Montgomery and over to Rosedale. Road are wet with ice and slush on each side. It is going to be a mess when it freezes tonight. Black ice for everyone!

Comment

• Just went from Saginaw to downtown Dallas. using 183. It wasn't bad. Just wet except bridges in Dallas county. Still iced over. Very bumpy.
                            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• what time is it supposed to start icing over again?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                                what time is it supposed to start icing over again?
                                Probably within 30-45 minutes. Showing 33 here right now at the house.

Comment

Working...
                                X