No announcement yet.

don't be a dick to the track workers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car driver had to go all bro on him and talk shit.. All he had to do was get out and say it wouldn't shut off.. Will the hood not pop when the engine is running? How the hell is he supposed to put anything on the fire with the hood closed?

Yeah, the track guy had attitude, but so fucking what.. It's not his car burning up.

Comment

Ultimately, the driver will pay the price. Their track, their rules. Don't be a mouthy cocksucker to the one group of guys in a position to help you when things go wrong. Sure, the track worker got butthurt, but if Mr. Toughguy Hellcat driver hadn't mouthed off, he'd have had no reason to be.
      And yes, where the fuck was his safety gear?
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

The track worker reminds me of that fat fucking slob who used to work the staging lanes at Kennedale. If I owned the track the first thing I would do is fire that track worker's sorry ass for exposing me to liability. The driver had both windows up and had no idea the car was on fire and the track worker's first reaction was to get ass hurt because someone didn't understand what he was telling them to do.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          The track worker reminds me of that fat fucking slob who used to work the staging lanes at Kennedale. If I owned the track the first thing I would do is fire that track worker's sorry ass for exposing me to liability. The driver had both windows up and had no idea the car was on fire and the track worker's first reaction was to get ass hurt because someone didn't understand what he was telling them to do.
          No, he got upset because the moron in the car wouldn't turn his engine off and pop the hood. The driver was putting everyone in danger by not shutting the car off and was making the situation worse. The driver then got out and started verbally abusing the worker. This is exactly how it was perceived by the worker based on the data he had. He wasnt in the car mashing the off button. The driver wasnt clearly communicating. He was being a jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            No, he got upset because the moron in the car wouldn't turn his engine off and pop the hood. The driver was putting everyone in danger by not shutting the car off and was making the situation worse. The driver then got out and started verbally abusing the worker. This is exactly how it was perceived by the worker based on the data he had. He wasnt in the car mashing the off button. The driver wasnt clearly communicating. He was being a jackass.
            The guy working there jumped around to the driver's side and the first thing he clearly said to the guy was "Cut the fucking car off". Prior to that the windows were up and it was all hand gestures. That's why the guy got the attitude. Track guy did that without knowing anything about the driver and his experience level going down the track and that attitude is completely uncalled for. If the driver was a 15 year old girl making her first pass, you would have no problem with track worker guy getting popped in the fucking jaw for his attitude. If the driver was a kid in a junior dragster that dude would have got beaten senseless.

The stuff about putting everyone's life in danger is hyperbole, the guy in the drivers seat was the only one in danger unless you believe cars explode like in movies. His wallet was the only thing in real danger.
            Last edited by Broncojohnny; 12-01-2019, 01:26 PM.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

If the driver was a 15 year old girl making her first pass, you would have no problem with track worker guy getting popped in the fucking jaw for his attitude.
              Everyone is weighing in so what the hell, here's my take:

I'm not real sure when exactly everyone turned into such a thin skinned "fucking fragile faggot" as Denny would say. Yeah, tell her to cut the fucking car off. Tell me that. I might look at you a bit funny but then when I get out I'll figure out exactly what was called for. And if he's wrong, I'll let him know exactly where he fucked up with his wording. While expecting him to be a man and suck up some criticism like he just gave me. Otherwise I'll just accept that someone said the word "fuck" to me in a sentence and not really give a shit. It really seems like people had thicker skin 15-20 years ago.
              WH

Comment

Pretty easy for an attorney to show negligence on the part of the track worker in that he had a duty to help and walked away, thus defeating the waiver.

Driver is clearly a baby, and will very likely foot the bill, but the track worker is a fucking thin skinned idiot.

Comment

queer blew up a car during a burnout, the car hobby is not for her.
                  pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

The guy working there jumped around to the driver's side and the first thing he clearly said to the guy was "Cut the fucking car off". Prior to that the windows were up and it was all hand gestures. That's why the guy got the attitude. Track guy did that without knowing anything about the driver and his experience level going down the track and that attitude is completely uncalled for. If the driver was a 15 year old girl making her first pass, you would have no problem with track worker guy getting popped in the fucking jaw for his attitude. If the driver was a kid in a junior dragster that dude would have got beaten senseless.

The stuff about putting everyone's life in danger is hyperbole, the guy in the drivers seat was the only one in danger unless you believe cars explode like in movies. His wallet was the only thing in real danger.
                    Holy leap of the century! Before we take the leap into 15 gear old girls and clubbing baby seals let's talk about the actual events that happened.

-Moron blows his car up...small fire
                    -track workers attempt to put fire out near immediately
                    -track worker repeatedly requests moron to turn off car
                    - moron doesnt know how to run his car properly...so he cant shut it off. Regardless of him trying...he is the one that doesnt know how to turn it off (5 second button hold is mentioned on other forums...but not sure if thats true as I dont own and fiats).
                    -moron verbally assaults track worker
                    -track worker pops off and backs away until he thinks the situation is going to be safe enough to resume fire fighting measures with no fire suit or the proper equipment.
                    -moron finally pops hood as requested
                    -fire-fighting resumes

This all happens in a matter of minutes. It's not like the crew never gave the initial attempt and sat around for 20 minutes. Oh and theres a fire going on.

The moron is the one that wouldn't shut the car off. The reason he wouldnt is because he didn't know how to operate HIS equipment. The track worker has ni clue why the moron is refusing to shit is fiat off.

So now that we agree that this is far from a massive mistake by the track worker...let's talk about your 15 year old girl.

The only one that should be smacked if an untrained 15 year old girl is given the keys to a demon is the person that gave her the keys. Track worker still has the right to be worried for his own safety.
                    Last edited by Ruffdaddy; 12-01-2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Pretty easy for an attorney to show negligence on the part of the track worker in that he had a duty to help and walked away, thus defeating the waiver.

Driver is clearly a baby, and will very likely foot the bill, but the track worker is a fucking thin skinned idiot.
                      If they didnt make the initial attempt...MAYBE. But the dude behind the wheel wasnt doing as instructed and made the situation worse. You cant expect the worker to put himself in anymore danger than he has to because the driver wont do as hes told.

And where the hell is there a duty to help someone who refuses to listen to safety orders? You cant expect someone attempting to out out a fire to realize that the guy is trying to mash the off button...hes not in the car. Hes outside the car waiting on the results.

Comment

This has been great. My input is, if a track worker says, " hey Fuck twat, your fucking bitch wagon tampon mobile is on fire, turn your trans-gender bitch mobile off or it's going to be a bigger flamer than you sucking off your unwed uncle on Christmas eve!!!

guess what???

I'm turning my car off, popping my hood, and fighting the weakest member of the safety crew for his gear to help the real men to save my shit.

then, and only then is when I start defending my "honor". Both where dicks, but only one had it all to loose.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          This has been great. My input is, if a track worker says, " hey Fuck twat, your fucking bitch wagon tampon mobile is on fire, turn your trans-gender bitch mobile off or it's going to be a bigger flamer than you sucking off your unwed uncle on Christmas eve!!!

guess what???

I'm turning my car off, popping my hood, and fighting the weakest member of the safety crew for his gear to help the real men to save my shit.

then, and only then is when I start defending my "honor". Both where dicks, but only one had it all to loose.
                          Freedom of speech + my reality (fire) doesn’t give a shit about your feelings

This could easily be a scene in Idiocracy 2.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post

guess what???

Lolz, very true.

CN

Comment

The track worker reminds me of that fat fucking slob who used to work the staging lanes at Kennedale.
                              Brooks ran him over once. His name was Perry, the Marines wouldn't take him so Larry paid him to be a dick to everyone. He still pales in comparison to the cock sucker that used to run the RV lot at TMS. That prick ran out into traffic to scream in my window when I was dropping some shirts off to a guy camping there.

Comment

With all the tape on that car its pretty obvious the guy has run down the track before. The universal sign of kill the motor is pretty obvious. Anytime a track worker is running up, looking under your car then spraying underneath it...... that's the no brainer is to kill it and get the hell out of the car.

Be nice to your track worker and stop being a baby.
                                Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                                X