No announcement yet.

I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is it a new page? im only on page 6. did someone forget to let uncle steve know he can change his settings instead of thinking he is some troll god and has the power to make a thread 20 some odd pages by using a .gif that a black college student has made millions of dollars off the share now?

and to be fair, my contract ends at 5 pages, or what you may percieve to be lord know how many, 18-20? this is all overtime and i am doing it free of charge. think of it as my VIP membership.
    Last edited by naynay; 09-21-2017, 12:02 PM.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      it's really quite sad that these 3 people have had nothing more significant happen in the last 3-4 years than one saturday morning, that one time when they read a post on dfwstangs. aka their life.
      Hey, kettle. Yo. Yeah, you.

It had to have been longer ago than that.

Comment

...using a *.gif that a black college student has made millions of dollars off the share now?
        Fixed

Perhaps this imaginary student will pay it forward through millions of dollars in donations to the United Negro College Fund?

Comment

• on your best day you couldn't match my, what do you say.. intettigence?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Hilarious that you're so concerned about your playpen image that you're compelled to go back and edit yourself.

Clap those cymbols now boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              Hilarious that you're so concerned about your playpen image that you're compelled to go back and edit yourself.

Clap those cymbols now boy!
              cymbals, god i love this shit.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Don't care enough to go back and edit my own posts here, unlike some of us lol.

Comment

• Pic for the benefit of naynay

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Pic for the benefit of naynay

you even managed to fuck that up.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Not at all.

I'm glad to see the activity picking up in this thread temporarily, reminds us of what's important in these heated times.

Comment

• Lol guess wall street isn't so evil when now.
                        Who would pay the studdering moron to speak from a telapromter a speech he couldn't and can't write.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                          Lol guess wall street isn't so evil when now.
                          Who would pay the studdering moron to speak from a telapromter a speech he couldn't and can't write.

it brings be great joy to know i am not the only one reading this.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

WTF is wrong with your bumbling fingers? Drinking perhaps?

Comment

I know he's trying to communicate a message to us, I just don't know what it is.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X