I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
    But he gives up his shoes and ass. Ask his cell mate.
    you wouldnt last 3 hours in a cell, lol.

keep your nose clean bud
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Dream on race baiter. My wife's 15 yr old mini Dachsund would make you cry.
      literally everything in my house will take your lunch money.. bring it over and get this engine hoist.

and the little one is the fire starter..
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• New day, still racist. Imagine everyone's surprise.

Comment

• at least you realize it's not a new page.

is racist an insult? are you excluding yourself from that trait?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            you wouldnt last 3 hours in a cell, lol.

keep your nose clean bud
            Never will know I'm white.

Comment

• Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
              Saw the other thread about the Plano shooting another DFWM guy did.
              In other words, Dark Gollum jumping up and down from the cave and wailing, "I wanna participate too!" LOL

Comment

• Lol
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• That thread didn't get naynay'd out with BS attention whore shit. Wonder why that is?

Comment

• Need a pic in black face.

Comment

• im in my 30s, i dont watch cartoons, nor do i know who that is.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Always the lying shitbag.

Here you go, fakenews. You brag about being the best troll around:

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          im in my 30s, i dont watch cartoons, nor do i know who that is.
                          Don't watch those movies. 3 1/2 hours of 3 little faggots walking through fields.

Comment

• Yes I'm not racist, and you are. Yes you should be insulted by it, but first you'd have to admit it. That's just something you can't or will never be able to do. That's the irony of it all. New page, new day, new post etc. everyone knows your racist liberal swine except for you. And you're A fuckwad hipster to boot.

And then you follow me around in actual technical posts and claim to know me.... trust me I do not associate with racists whatsoever. I think racism is the absolute proof of mental
                            illness or stupidity. After way too much interaction with you, it's pretty clear you are just really fucking stupid. Like could barely pass public school stupid. You aged out; you didn't actually graduate on academic merits. You are everything wrong with this country and why our future is doomed rolled into a tiny little ignorant fecalbook steamy turd package. Your biggest contribution to all of humanity will be your end of life event. You take up resources and contribute nothing.

And with that said, you and I will have no other future communication of any kind whatsoever. Caio. I'm through trying to talk to an idiot. You just drag everyone down to your level and beat them with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Don't watch those movies. 3 1/2 hours of 3 little faggots walking through fields.
                              I read the "Trilogy" something like 30-40 years ago, and never had any real interest in seeing in on the screen myself.

Comment

• 1 down. 3 to go.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X