Advertising forum got a little smaller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    I'm still here assfaces, but none of you tools have mustangs anymore so I had to make new fake friends.
    I have a mustang. I now feel slighted.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I'm still here assfaces, but none of you tools have mustangs anymore so I had to make new fake friends.
      I have 4 or 5 SVOs and an 89 coupe at the moment plus I have bought 3 Mustangs from Whiteboy over the years. So can I be officially made one of the gang?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I would assume you could Paypal or send the money to Tylers email, using the same pay option as becoming a VIP member.

I know sometimes you post some outlandish shit, but before Forest died, he gave you a props as being a legit dude. We here all have our demons and for the most part are all assholes, that's why the remaining old schooler's and new-ish members get along.

In times of need though we will pull together and support each other.
        Forest knew me pretty well and was in my social circle of friends at the tail end of my really wild days. I have a short list of regrets and not taking the time to go visit him a few weeks before his death is on it.

How much money needs to be raised and what address does it need to be sent to?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          I have a mustang. I now feel shorted.
          Ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Can the Fusion and I come kick it with yall?
            Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            I have 4 or 5 SVOs and an 89 coupe at the moment plus I have bought 3 Mustangs from Whiteboy over the years. So can I be officially made one of the gang?
            Yeah, where do we want to claim as our territory?

Comment

ohhhhh. Sick burn!

Comment

Lets go shit on Alliance town center.

Comment

Every Jack in the Box in the tri-county area...

Comment

Lets go shit on Alliance town center.
                    I'm in, let me know when, I have three kids, so it will need to be on the weekend and I will be bringing one of them with me.

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    Every Jack in the Box in the tri-county area...

There is a JIB at Alliance...
                    If you go to the Carrollton meet, I will come up there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      I think they play a huge role, I prefer this place 10:1 over facebook though, I think the remaining folks may feel the same way.
                      Agreed.

I prefer the vB browser format over FB any day of the week. I don't even like using tapatalk on my phone. I'd rather look at the forum on my 17" laptop screen vs. 5" display on my S5.

I might log in to FB twice a month. Not interested in seeing people's check-ins about eating breakfast at McDonald's or getting gas at QT. Or watching my friends constantly debate each other over conflicting religious or political beliefs. Not to mention the privacy concerns. It's utterly asinine. Mark Zuckerberg can go suck a dick.

Comment

This is my only social media, I had Instagram for a while but got bored with it and the drama on there so I deactivated it. I have met a lot of members on here. Hell, White88 is my brother in law now.

Comment

All the members I've met have been pretty cool. Except that Don dude. Fuck him!

Comment

All the members I've met have been pretty cool. Except that Don dude. Fuck him!
                            True story.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              True story.
                              Smoking a cigar with the chick from The New Guy wasn't all that bad.

Comment

Smoking a cigar with the chick from The New Guy wasn't all that bad.
                                i ran into don and walked up to him and he gave me a Cuban for the holidays. all of this after a few years of not minding if i got an opportunity to punch on him a little bit!

cool in my book

Comment

Working...
                                X